Job description / Role
We are working with a multidisciplinary consultancy company in Saudi Arabia to appoint a Saudi national Project Manager.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Administered the project in entirety, involving - conceptualization, budgeting, contractual negotiations, appointing and liaising with suppliers/sub-contractors, while ensuring strictest adherence to schedule, specifications and budget.
• Managed and handled the entire operations whilst ensuring the quality requirements are met.
• Provided guidance to the project management team for organizing the remaining activities and preparing acceptable levels of recovery plans while ensuring strict compliance with company standards to complete the project before the set time limit.
• Conducted regular site inspection to monitor compliance with building and safety codes and other regulations.
• Attend technical meetings and weekly progress meetings for updating the seniors regarding the project and also liaised regarding the solutions for the discrepancies found if any.
• Worked closely and made sure that there is full coordination between all other disciplines and also that efficient and timely works are carried out for all external and internal MEP services.
• Reviewed as-built drawings and ensured that the same is properly coordinated with the site inspection team to make sure that it matches all site changes.
• Regularly visited the project site ensuring compliance with contract requirements and also confirmed that only approved materials are used, compliance with shop drawings and report any deviations.
• Bachelor's or Master's degree in Engineering/Architecture or equivalent.
• At least 10 years of experience in project management and has building construction projects.
• Currently working with engineering, architecture or project management consultancy.
• Willing to work in Eastern Province.
About the Company
Our aim is to provide our clients and candidates with a consistent, quality service that goes beyond the norm, giving them peace of mind and complete trust in our ability to meet their needs.
Big Fish consultants specialise in their fields and have extensive experience in the region and beyond. We take pride in our knowledge and network and believe that our relationships are built on trust and integrity and are made for the long term.
At Big Fish, as well as caring for the people we work with, we also care about the world and environment we live in, that's why Big Fish support initiatives that promote human welfare, environmental protection and sustainability.
Senior Project Manager
Rider Levett Bucknall
Alrabiah Consulting Engineers (ARE)
Ignite Search & Selection
Currie & Brown