Job description / Role
Our client is a leading consultancy firm in Saudi Arabia. They are hiring a Project Manager with building experience to work in Riyadh.
• Preparation of the project schedule.
• Cost savings measures and potential construction problems.
• Assist estimator in preparation of project budget
• Prepare the general conditions budget.
• Assist in assembling the job site office and equipment requirements.
• Have confidence in own ability to intelligently communicate with design team/client as well as effectively lead the trades.
• Expedite all shop drawings and approvals
• Ensure that “as-built” drawings are prepared on an ongoing basis by all trades during the construction period and issue final close-outs to consultant/owner accordingly.
• Ensure all required municipal inspections are performed.
• Prepare and expedite project deficiency lists.
• B.Sc. in architecture or civil engineering.
• 10 years of experience in Engineering consultancy firms.
• 15+ years of experience in project management nd supervision of Commercial and residential projects.
• Professional certificate of project management (PMP or equivalent).
• Extensive experience in managing multidisciplinary teams.
• Experience in projects located in Saudi Arabia.
About the Company
Propel Consult delivers a service in step with the needs of both our client companies and candidates. Our ability to add value to all levels of recruitment stems from our wholehearted belief in providing a professional service to both parties. We have built relationships with many leading indigenous and mulitnational organisations throughout the Middle East and internationally in countries such as UAE, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Bahrain, Kuwait, Egypt and many more. Concentrating our resources has created 5 distinct specialist divisions:
- Banking & Finance
- Human Resources
- Oil & Gas
- Architecture & Engineering
Senior Project Manager
Senior Construction Manager
Pivot Engineering & General Contracting Company
|Abu Dhabi||31 Oct|