Job description / Role
Aspiriti have an opportunity with an Engineering Consultancy to work as a Project manager to oversee the planning, implementation of a water project on behalf of the client. You will ensure the project is completed on time and within budget and that the project's objectives are met and the stake holders are satisfied with the delivery.
• Lead the site monitoring team.
• Establish and maintain relationships with owners, contractors, and suppliers.
• Coordinate overall field effort including monitoring erection activities, material deliver, contractors compliance with safety, schedule, start up, and testing activities.
• Reviews, analyzes, and reports both weekly and monthly on project safety, quality performance, costs, and schedule; recommends.
• Conduct the weekly contractor meetings.
• Conduct the monthly progress and contractor management meetings.
• Establish and maintain relationships and develops a high level of trust and credibility with owners, contractors, and suppliers.
• Monitor EPC Contractor implementation of the following polices and systems.
• Coordinate with Project Management and the Owner to approve Work Authorizations, contractor progress payments, and final payments to suppliers and contractors.
• Coordinate with Owner on change order management for construction contracts.
• Coordinate Owner to resolve all back charges and Construction Contractor claims.
• Draft contractual correspondence for owner review and signature.
• Monitor collection of conformed to construction records, and other contract closeout activities.
• Adheres to corporate and project safety and quality standards as applicable to duties and accountabilities.
You will have a masters degree and 15 years relevant experience or a degree and 20 years’ experience will be considered also, delivered a RO plant or water transmission pipeline project previously.
It will be advantageous to have project execution experience in the Middle east, strong relationship building skills and management of a multinational team. You must be able to mobilize by March and the project length will be above 24 months.
About the Company
Aspiriti Blue is part of the Aspiriti Recruitment Group, the largest and longest established automotive & transport specialist recruitment consultancy in the Middle East & Africa.
With many years' experience in undertaking specialist recruitment into the automotive & transport industries, Aspiriti Blue focuses on ALL positions within the USD15,000 to USD50,000 per annum range.
From technicians, to parts to after sales to body shop to accounts to logistics, if it is within the automotive & transport industry then Aspiriti Blue has extensive experience in partnering with clients to find the best talent for their businesses.
Experience the Aspiriti Blue difference now!