Job description / Role
- Oracle is at the forefront of the digital revolution. We are empowering nearly half a million businesses across the globe to turn untapped potential into real business value. Would you like to join us in connecting the biggest enterprises of today, with the tools to compete in the digital economy of tomorrow? We have exciting new opportunities in expanding Oracle's cloud business. So, if you are passionate, entrepreneurial, innovative, consultative, value focused, and want to have fun whilst you work, then this could be the perfect opportunity for you.
Your contribution will be pivotal in helping customers move their workloads to Oracle Cloud.
- Engaging with customers to understand their current challenges and building plans for an easy transition to cloud, are just some of the exciting challenges that await you.
- Project Portfolio Managers take responsibility for implementation projects from the initial design right through to deployment.
- The sense of achievement in over-seeing the successful evolution of your projects from inception to delivery is one of the most rewarding aspects of the role.
- Driving customer success with through professionalism is at the very cornerstone of our ambitions.
- You will be instrumental in supporting customer adoption and, as a result, building long standing business and IT value for the customer.
- At Oracle, you will enjoy a high degree of responsibility and autonomy.
- The rewards for your contribution include a compensation and benefits package, and a continuous training program in a structured environment, that are world class.
- We always aim to make Oracle a fun and rewarding place to work, and you will be joining a community of hundreds of like-minded professionals who are always very keen to support and help each other.
What You'll Do
- You will engage directly with customer senior stakeholders to gain a deep understanding of our customer's challenges and then work with the customer and Oracle colleagues to build a plan to help the customer transition to Oracle Cloud.
- Working with the Oracle implementation team you will help to ensure that the target solution is delivered to the agreed specification and then continue to engage with the customer through the implementation until the customer is confident enough to take on ownership of the solution themselves.
- As a senior leader, you will manage multiple projects simultaneously and manage risks and escalations across your project portfolio.
- Leading the implementation for a customer is a responsible position, however, you will not be alone.
- You will be supported by a highly collaborative virtual team that includes product specialists, domain specialists and implementors.
- Working directly with customers is a big part of this role and while there may be some visits to customer premises, we believe that these will be relatively rare for the foreseeable future.
- As nearly all your daily interactions will be on Zoom, you will need a good internet connection. You have the opportunity to manage your own time and work hours can have a degree of flexibility.
- In conjunction with the sales team, one of your key responsibilities will be to deliver compelling customer presentations that illustrate the plan and articulate the benefits and value delivered by
- Oracle's solutions. Continually developing our people is of critical importance to Oracle, and you will have the opportunity to put regular time aside to develop your skills and expertise and Oracle will provide training throughout your career to develop both your technical skills and your soft skills.
Soft skills. Required Skills/Experience
What You'll Bring
- Your enthusiasm, knowledge, and passion for customer success will help us become the number one cloud company in the world.
What do I need to be successful?
- Be a leader, a 'doer', with a vision & desire to deliver projects on time and within costs.
- Bring entrepreneurial & innovative flare, with the tenacity to develop and prove delivery ideas independently
- Be collaborative by sharing and championing your best practice across the community
- Experience of rapidly deploying cloud solutions into business environments: Database, applications, reporting & analytics.
- Orchestration of project delivery teams to deliver successfully into customers, large and small.
- Working effectively across internal, external, culturally diverse, lines of business to define and deliver customer success.
- Must be able to demonstrate Orchestrate delivery across businesses by communicating, liaising, and negotiating using appropriate methods to ensure efficient project delivery.
- Ability to sanity check and take accountability for delivery scope
- Manage internal and external stakeholder expectations and escalations.
- Present to external customer stakeholders and lead delivery team meetings.
A career at Oracle is defined by you. We give you the freedom-and the skills-to write your own success story. Whatever avenue you go down, you'll gain priceless learning experiences and be supported to do your best work.
No Visa Sponsorship is available for this position.
- Applicants are required to read, write, and speak the following languages: English
- Roles open across EMEA
About the Company
Oracle offers an integrated array of applications, databases, servers, storage, and cloud technologies to empower modern business. For most companies, flexibility is critical. Oracle provides a wide choice of software, systems, and cloud deployment models - including public, on-premises, and hybrid clouds - to ensure that technology flexes to the unique needs of a business.
Oracle Cloud is a complete, integrated stack of platform, infrastructure, and application services. With advanced scalability and security, Oracle Cloud enables technical agility across the enterprise, connects people to information for clearer insights, and fosters efficiency through simplified workflows.
More than 420,000 customers across 145 countries have harnessed Oracle technology to accelerate their digital transformation.
Project Manager (Systems Implementation) - Defense
IBM Middle East
Project Manager Business Intelligence (BI) Implementation - Defense
IBM Middle East
Project Manager - Public Sector
IBM Middle East
Senior Project Manager / Project Director
IT Service Delivery Manager
|Saudi Arabia||7 Jan|