Job description / Role
51,000 people. 49 countries. Over 120 office locations.
We're not just engineers. We're a global team of data scientists, consultants, construction workers and innovators all working to create a better tomorrow. Every day, we help customers in energy, chemicals and resources get one step closer to solving our planet's toughest issues. Climate change. The energy transition. Digital transformation. And how we can deliver a more sustainable world.?
Whatever your ambition, there's a path for you here. And there's no barrier to your potential career success.
To be responsible for the consistent application, development, maintenance, and monitoring of all Risk Management activities and processes associated with Worley's project scopes, and contracts throughout the full lifecycles of the project.
Responsibilities includes but not limited to the following:
- Familiarity with the application of the processes and activities of Worley's Risk Management practices and procedures.
- Prepare, maintain, and update project Risk Management assessments throughout the project's lifecycle and across all Risk Management processes and activities.
- Continuously analyze and detect root causes of project risk factors and initiate effective risk responses and contingency plans.
- Identify and implement key learning points to continuously enhance the Risk Management process through delivering risk training and education for the organization and all project teams.
- Utilize risk identification techniques to facilitate Risk Management sessions in order to evaluate the effectiveness of current risk responses and recommend alternatives when needed.
- Organize and maintain a Risk Register that is up to date which contains all formal and informal risk management activities.
- Develop and implement proper risk assessments criteria as per the risks and actions identified in the project's Risk Register.
- Regularly engage with different project's teams and communicate with project's personnel in planned risk review sessions to discuss any risks arising out.
- Facilitate and support in effective communication across key stakeholders regarding risk management activities, processes, and procedures.
- Identify changing factors in a project's context such as objectives, stakeholders, and environment. And its impact on Risk Management.
- Monitor the application of Risk Management activities across the organization and projects which is executed by Risk Management personnel to ensure compliance.
- Conduct and facilitate training sessions and workshops to the organizations and stakeholder's personnel.
- Bachelor's degree
- Relevant experience in required field
What we offer you
Providing an agile culture and challenging work opportunities results in a positive work environment. Our people enjoy competitive compensation packages and a fun, personal, collaborative and safe working environment. We value equal employment opportunity and are committed to promoting fairness, equality and diversity.
Our policy is to conduct background checks for all candidates who accept an offer of employment with us.
If you have the passion and talent to keep up, it's time to test the limits of what you can become. Find your future with Worley.
About the Company
Worley is a leading global provider of professional services in the energy, chemicals and resources sectors. We partner with our customers to address their most critical challenges at every stage of their projects: from initial concepts to sustaining and enhancing their assets. And we provide smarter, bolder solutions while delivering on our own sustainability commitments.
We are 51,000 bright minds across 46 countries all driven by a common purpose – delivering a more sustainable world. While working to fulfill our ambition to be recognized globally as the leader in sustainability solutions.