Job description / Role
Company: A leading manufacturer of bathrooms, sanitary ware, ceramic ware.
- Preparing Submittals
- Preparing Quotations
- Issuing Invoices
- Follow up with administrative matters
- Providing information and regular support
- Being point of contact for various working groups
- Developing in-depth understanding of Project scope and particulars
- Ensuring resources and equipment are always available
- Understanding formal escalation and review processes
- Providing support to Project managers and business leaders when requested A1
- Creating and reviewing of reports
SAR 5,000 to 7,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: Standard local benefits
- Minimum 3 years of work experience in a similar role.
- Business degree preferred.
- Excellent communication skills in English and Arabic.
- Experience in manufacturing and general trading sector is preferred.
- Experience in bathrooms/sanitary ware industry will be a very big advantage.
About the Company
Viva HR Consultants is a fast-growing service provider in the field of Human Resources and Recruitment Outsourcing. Located in Dubai, we provide a wide array of HR Services for businesses and individuals across the world.
We specialize in turning first assignments into successful long-lasting business partnerships. Our vision is to deliver quality products and services to clients across the globe. We take pride in our core values of Integrity and Confidentiality. We are a very customer-centric organization and our entire team works very hard to achieve our primary goal of \"Customer Delight\" which results in our customers and clients coming back to us for more. We also strongly believe in building long-term mutually beneficial business relationships. We never promise what we cannot deliver and we never compromise on quality.
Logistics and Import Coordinator
TGC Consulting Middle East
Customer Relations Manager
Administration Assistant / Executive Secretary
Sales Manager - Downstream Oil & Gas
Sales Manager - Upstream Oil & Gas