Job description / Role
Our dedicated Cost Management Team at RLB KSA are responsible for seeing a project through from the initial concept stages to completion. Their main task is to break down projects into stages, taking responsibility for monitoring and managing the programme, cost, quality and risk of each stage of the project. We pride ourselves on the quality of our service to our clients and enjoy long term relationships with them.
Overview of Role:
We are currently recruiting a Project Administrator to join our client focused team on site. This is an exciting opportunity for a high calibre individual to join and strengthen our Cost Management Support Team.
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record in a similar consultancy or client environment and demonstrate a positive proactive approach to the role and will be committed to delivering customer service excellence, with good commercial results.
• Interactive production - responsibility for the production and creation of all documentation, creating reports, dashboards, power point presentations, ensuring RLB and Client branding and quality is adhered to
• Monthly progress and approval requests, executive briefing notes, weekly and daily progress reports.
• Typing of correspondence, minutes, data capture, formatting of documents, creating invoices
• Maintaining appropriate records and filing of key documents
• Creating and maintaining good relationships with other administrators and colleagues
• Assisting with all other administrative duties as required
The ideal candidate will demonstrate a positive proactive approach and will be committed to delivering internal and external customer service excellence.
• Degree in relevant subject, ideally in Graphic Design
• Strong technical delivery experience
• Preferably experience in a senior secretarial role ideally within the Construction sector for Consultancies
• High level of IT competency, MS PowerPoint (Graphics), Excel, Outlook and Word,
• Competency in Adobe Creative Cloud applications (Photoshop, InDesign, Premier Pro, Illustrator), with attention to detail in graphic design and layout
• Proven ability to visually depict accurate information and project concepts when developing graphics and creating presentations
• Organisational, project management and multi-tasking skills
• Ability to use initiative and inject new creative ideas when preparing presentations
• Knowledge of standard graphics production techniques and reproduction/printing processes
• Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
• Excellent proof-reading skills with attention to detail and copy accuracy
• Ability to work independently or as part of a group and use own initiative; self-disciplined and confident
• Proven ability to prioritise, work well under pressure and deliver high quality work on demanding deadlines
• Proactive, adaptable to quick / last minute changes in diary, flexible, persistent and focused
• Ability to successfully manage complex projects
• Client facing, ensuring a high standard of delivery
• Able to stay professional and calm under pressure, exercising effective judgment, sensitivity, creativity to changing needs and situations
• Must maintain a high level of discretion and confidentiality at all times
• Committed team player with a ‘can do’ attitude
• A pro-active, personable, diligent, flexible, reliable, enthusiastic and ambitious
About the Company
RLB's 35-year presence in the Kingdom continues as we expand our services throughout the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, working on projects in central, eastern and western provinces.
Our extensive expertise covers cost consultancy, project management, facilities management and claims services.
We provide expert management of the relationship between value, time and cost from inception to completion. We do this through our global and local team of experts, who possess a passion for both core services and innovation.
With 4,600 employees worldwide, Rider Levett Bucknall has a truly global reach, and with such scope can offer a local presence to its clients almost without exception. We are committed to our core services and pride ourselves on our dedication to customer care and leading edge service provision.