Job description / Role
- Work as a Project and Program teams and coordinate the preparation, collecting information and processing of project trends and scope changes.
- Understands and implements the project/program change management processes and procedures
- Collaborate with project team to develop Trends and Change Requisitions in line with EPMO Trend and Change Management process requirements, best practices, and lessons learned
- Works with all departments to ensure understanding of interactions and dependencies associated with specific Trends and Change Notices.
- Interfaces with field management, engineering and supervision to determine potential trends and articulates/estimates trend impacts to project cost and schedule in a timely, accurate and logical manner.
- Quantifies detailed trend estimates and cost codes individual line items accordingly
- Initiates, organizes and facilitates weekly trend meetings and coordination between field and home office team.
- Reviews potential changes against project scope and facilitates discussions with project team members.
- Analyzes cost and schedule impact of scope changes.
- Prepares and updates the trend register in a timely and accurate manner for project and functional management review.
- Identifies change control related considerations and challenges resulting from interdisciplinary interfaces
- Provides subject matter specific guidance to project team personnel relating to Trend and project or program change development
- Leads trend meetings and participate in review and approval of Trends and Changes, including developing agendas, facilitating meetings, and issuing meeting minutes
- Obtains general understanding of the specific scope, execution strategy, and estimate content to be able to respond to general questions about Trends and Project Changes.
- Coordinates and validates monthly implementation of trends and scope changes in project Budgets, Schedules, and EACs, as applicable.
- Maintains data tracking logs and/or databases related to trend and changes including but not limited to Trend Register, Project Change Notice Register, Change Request Register.
- Interfaces closely with Project Risk Management to ensure effective integration of the Risk Management and Change Control Processes
- Interfaces closely with Project Contract Management to ensure effective integration of contractual change documentation with the Change Management Procedure
- Analyses the sources and root causes for changes experienced on the project to help improve overall change management process
- Responsible for maintaining compliance with contractual and corporate change control requirements, including those elements related to the project’s Earned Value Management System (EVMS).
- 12+ years'' experience as a Change Coordinator, Project Engineer or Cost Engineer.
- A strong background with change management tools and workflows will be beneficial.
- Engineering Background Required Change management certification or designation desirable
About the Company
Propel Consult delivers a service in step with the needs of both our client companies and candidates. Our ability to add value to all levels of recruitment stems from our wholehearted belief in providing a professional service to both parties. We have built relationships with many leading indigenous and mulitnational organisations throughout the Middle East and internationally in countries such as UAE, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Bahrain, Kuwait, Egypt and many more. Concentrating our resources has created 5 distinct specialist divisions:
- Banking & Finance
- Human Resources
- Oil & Gas
- Architecture & Engineering
Project Control Engineer
China Petroleum Pipeline Engineering
Civil Construction Manager - (Urban Integration)
Resident Construction Engineer – Civil
Construction Manager - Civil
Ignite Search & Selection
Senior Civil Engineer
Qatar Project Management (QPM)