Job description / Role
3 – 6 month contract with a possibility to extend or go permanent.
We are seeking a senior contract Project & Infrastructure Lawyer (Partner or Counsel level) for a secondment in the Riyadh office of a major client.
• Provide legal advice on project and infrastructure development, including structuring, financing, procurement, and construction.
• Draft, review, and negotiate various contracts, agreements, and other legal documents related to project and infrastructure matters.
• Conduct legal research and analysis to stay up-to-date with relevant laws and regulations in Saudi Arabia.
• Work collaboratively with project managers, engineers, and other stakeholders to identify legal risks and develop strategies to mitigate them.
• Represent clients in negotiations, mediations, and other dispute resolution processes related to project and infrastructure matters.
• Advise clients on environmental, health and safety, and regulatory compliance issues related to project and infrastructure development.
• Ensure compliance with local laws and regulations governing projects and infrastructure development.
The client will provide an initial business license and if the contract extends beyond the initial three months, something more permanent will be arranged.
Salary USD20-25K per month inclusive which means you will be responsible for your relocation, accommodation, medical etc. This is not a remote role and requires you to be based in Riyadh for the duration.
• Bachelor's degree in Law from a recognized university.
• Experience working with international law firms preferred
• At least 5 years of relevant experience as a Projects and Infrastructure Lawyer in a law firm or in-house legal department.
• Excellent drafting and negotiation skills.
• Strong knowledge of Saudi Arabian laws and regulations related to projects and infrastructure.
• Ability to work under pressure and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
• Fluency in both English and Arabic is highly desirable
About the Company
MENA Recruit came to fruition in response to a growing need for international legal talent in London and Dubai. Its initial focus began in the Legal sector, evolving as a service provider for other sectors such as Administration, Marketing, Business Development, HR, IT, Finance and C-Suite positions.
Over the last two decades, with roots firmly planted in the Middle East and operations expanding into the APAC region, MENA Recruit has gained intuitive industry knowledge and expertise. With its unique, people-focused approach, the firm has yielded competitive advantage for its clients and rewarding careers for the professionals it has supported throughout the years.
The company is dedicated to delivering the highest quality of talent and service to its clients while working tenaciously towards helping them achieve higher retention rates. For this reason, MENA Recruit is considered by both candidates and clients as a consultant in the truest sense of the word, offering guidance to both people and organizations on how to adapt to the constant change in market conditions and how to anticipate present and future challenges.
Presently, MENA Recruit provides services to organizations and professionals in the United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, Oman, Qatar, Kuwait, Singapore, Hong Kong, Australia, and the United Kingdom.
With such an extensive global reach, strong brand value, decades of expertise, and an innovative approach towards business challenges, it’s clear why MENA Recruit is the partner of choice for both in-house recruiters and candidates internationally.