Job description / Role
Leading the organisational entity Strategy and E-PMO
The organisation mandate is the following:
E-PMO enables strategy execution by planning and managing projects and programs throughout the project management life cycle underpinned by fit to purpose methodology, tools, human resources and reporting.
A major entity in KSA
• Provide input to the sector's strategy from the Department's or Section's perspective in line with overall vision and mission.
• Develop the Department's or Section's objectives, KPIs, annual operational plans and ensure plan execution is meeting the targets
• Contribute to the preparation of the Department's or Section's annual budget and monitor the financial performance of the Department or Section.
• Implement and execute the Department's or Section's policies and procedures. Oversee the overall performance of the section and ensure KPI's are well developed, cascaded, communicated and monitored.
• Ensure effective staffing, professional development and deployment of staff of the Department or Section in consultation with the Sector Executive or (Executive) Director.
• Capture lessons learned and best practices through post-project reviews in coordination with project teams Conduct audits on projects and programs to ensure compliance to established project governance and project management methodology.
• Design and maintain project governance and management methodologies, processes, and associated tools and templates in line with leading practices.
• Develop and conduct training, awareness, coaching and mentoring programs for project management resources within to foster a good project management and execution culture.
• Develop and maintain the projects library system which includes the archiving and dissemination of project lessons learned
• Competitive package and benefits.
• Bachelor's Degree (Master's Degree Preferred)
• 8 years of relevant experience with 3 years in a managerial role
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
The Highfield Company
|Saudi Arabia||20 Apr|
Senior Project Manager
PMO / Best Practice Manager - Corporate Communications
|Saudi Arabia||5 May|
Strategy and Operations Director
|Saudi Arabia||29 Apr|
A Leading Group In Saudi Arabia