Job description / Role
About TSG (Talent Search Group)
Talent Search Group (TSG) is the most local recruitment influencing entity in terms of partnering with very prestige’s organizations “Government”, “Semi governments” and "First class international institutions” with regards to engineering and infrastructure business within the Saudi Market such as AECOME (USA), Egis (France), Proger (Italy) etc.
Saudi Arabia is going through transition period in all aspects , hence this will reinforces the needs for undertaken projects that will contribute in serving the economic development and expected to increase the Saudi GDP by multi-label hundreds of $ billions per year. The strategy covers encompass several new established Cities, including major luxury tourism destination and international airports, hotel brands, resorts and etc upon completion through partnering with the leading global consulting.
Furthermore, we would like to announce that Talent Search Group (TSG) has been officially, signed and allocated several recruitment and hiring projects with Saudi governments semi-governmental (Key Projects; Mega and Giga) and leading and world’s trusted construction engineering ,operating and infrastructure consulting firms.
So we are continuously thriving to achieve 2030 Saudi vision through finding the right talented candidates across the globe. This collaboration includes different complex entities, for example but not limited to, Ministries, Leading Funds, Governmental Companies, Commissions and Authorities, leading and international organizations.
"We always focus on cultivating professional relationships, networking, and attention to detail, which has greatly contributed to our success.
On a behalf of high-profile client, we are looking for outstanding property manager, to hire urgently, it is preferable to have work experience in Saudi Arabia or GCC.
Our client is seeking A property manager is responsible for the day-to-day operations of a property, such as collecting rent, maintaining the property, and dealing with tenants.
• Creating and putting into practice purchasing strategies.
• Overseeing workers, assigning assignments, and managing daily purchasing activities.
• Managing vendor relationships and negotiating terms of contracts, costs, delivery dates, etc.
• Keeping up with the supplier database, purchase records, and other paperwork.
• Working together with inventory control to manage and determine inventory needs.
• Organizing the upkeep of manufacturing and office machinery.
• Ensuring that every item purchased complies with the necessary quality requirements and specifications.
• Creating cost projections and controlling spending.
• Making efforts to enhance purchasing procedures and systems.
• Educate new hires about the purchasing process and how to use the system.
• Must keep up with internal and external developments in his organization’s market. He attends fairs and events, acting as a conduit between the business and the outside world and disseminating information into the workplace, which is intriguing given this.
• A qualification in business administration or a closely connected discipline.
• Proven track record as a purchasing manager or in a similar role.
• Comprehensive understanding of supply chain and inventory management.
• Management and supervision experience.
• Knowledge of acquiring software and Microsoft Office.
• Strong verbal and written communication abilities.
• Effective bargaining and critical thinking abilities.
• Excellent organizing and planning abilities.
• The capacity for independent work.
• Organization Skills
• Ability to communicate with those around him is crucial since the purchasing expert frequently needs a team from other business departments to support him.
About the Company
Talent Search Group is a staffing and recruiting firm dedicated to providing viable talent in various professions. Our primary mission is to carefully determine client staffing inefficiencies and offer hiring solutions that directly correlate to long term goals.
Talent Search Group was founded on core values such as Dependability, Integrity, and Timeliness. We take pride in the delivery of quality talent acquisition solutions to our clients. Our process is individualized. We assess both our clients and prospective candidates in order to ensure compatibility. We focus on cultivating professional relationships, networking, and attention to detail, which has greatly contributed to our success.
Our strategy is simply to solve the problem of our clients- and while that may sound like a gross oversimplification, the truth is setting that goal from the start has guided us on the path to delivering just that. The professions we currently represent are Executive Search, Management Consulting And Risk Advisory sector, Banking & Financial Services , Finance & Accounting, IT and Telecom, Aviation and Hospitality, Marketing, Retail and Sales, Education And Training Industry, FMCG / Manufacturing Industry, Legal, Mining, Oil And Gas Industry, Engineering & Manufacturing, Insurance, Procurement & Supply Chain, Construction, Real Estate, Infrastructure Industry and Human Resources.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Operation Manager - Facilities Management
Big Fish Recruitment
Contract Manager - Facilities Management
Big Fish Recruitment
|Saudi Arabia||19 Aug|
NSR Real Estate