Job description / Role
My client is a leading engineering consultancy based in Riyadh who have an excellent reputation and a track record of working on some of Saudi Arabia most high profile engineering projects. They are currently looking to recruit an experienced Proposal manager to carry out the following;
• Preparation of compliant, professionally produced proposals within customer defined timeframes ensuring they align with the companies Business Development process
• Writing non-technical sections as required (i.e., executive summaries, past performance sections, management approaches, and resumes/staffing sections) and managing technical inputs by engaging with key stakeholders across the business
• Develop the requirements for each bid in a clear and understandable way.
• Workshop/storyboard content with proposal teams to coordinate the development of content to ensure it is compliant with the client’s requirements
• Coordinate and review / edit proposal input typically involving contributions across the entire business, from sales, commercial, finance, and delivery.
• Develop a proposal outline document, schedule/facilitate contributions of all parties, ensure RFP compliance, draft standard proposal sections, facilitate reviews, and perform quality control on final documents.
• Candidates should have a civil engineering or construction related degree and should have previous experience of working on major tenders and bids in the civil engineering and construction market.
• Candidates should have experience of managing the tender and proposal teams and should have previous experience of working in Saudi Arabia.
About the Company
CG Resourcing are a boutique recruitment company specialising in supplying mainly white collar professionals to the construction and engineering industry throughout the world. Our main center of operations are the Middle East and Africa regions although we also have experience of recruiting for Australasia, Russia, Western and Eastern Europe and throughout Asia. All CG Resourcing staff have over 15 years of experience of recruiting for the construction and engineering markets both in the UK and throughout the World so are true experts in their field!
We aim to work with our clients on a one to one basis so we can develop a unique understanding of their exact requirements, offering them a truly bespoke recruitment service that address's all of their requirements. Our service can be tailor made to cater for mass recruitment, campaigns, one off executive placements or multiple placements on large construction projects.
We are able to source candidates of any level and from any part of the world and are now the trusted recruitment partners of many industry leading construction organisations!
- Construction - build and civils
- Rail and metro.
- Bridges and building structures
- Highways and infrastructure
- Project Management.
- Health and Safety
- Planning and Project Controls
- Quantity Surveying, Contract Administration.
- Environmental and Geotechnical
- Facilities Management
- Human resources, finance and support services, Administration
Sommerman Skinner Associates (SSA Limited)
Pivot Engineering & General Contracting Company
|Abu Dhabi||31 Oct|
Senior Project Manager
Senior Construction Manager