Proposal Coordinator (Saudi National)
Khatib & Alami
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Job description / Role
The Proposal Coordinator collects internal documentation from similar proposals and projects (e.g. regulations, standards, .... The jobholder coordinates with design and supervision departments to review technical proposals. He is expected to collect and consolidate staff resumes, project references and other required information in the formats of proposals.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Collect internal documentation from similar proposals and projects (e.g. regulations, standards, etc.), as needed
- Support in the development of method statements, project approaches and scopes.
- Support in the development project timelines, including work breakdown structures, resource allocation etc.
- Coordinate with the concerned departments to review technical proposals
- Design and formats (soft and hard copy) proposals layouts (e.g. covers, separators, project leaflets, prequalification documents, ..
- Collect and consolidate staff resumes, project references and other required information in the required formats.
- Assist in coordinating the fulfillment of commercial/legal requirements including bid bonds, performance bonds etc.
- Provide support in conducting proposal close-out activities and derive lessons learned
- Should have a bachelor's degree in Engineering
- Prior experience in design and supervision proposals
- Familiar with writing proposal documents from RFP/RFQ stage to final submission, including preparing fee schedule and organization charts.
- Well versed in MS Office (Word, Excel and Power Point). Additional knowledge in Adobe InDesign, Visio .. is an advantage
- Good organizational and time management skills
- Good estimation and scheduling skills
- Good Communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in spoken and written English & Arabic
About the Company
Khatib & Alami, a multidisciplinary urban regional planning, architectural and engineering consulting company, offers clients an integrated approach toward the ever-increasing need for reliable project delivery systems. In-house expertise and the continuous recruitment of bright and innovative professionals enable us to meet the challenges of development with due consideration to environmental protection, social and economic characteristics of society. In close concert with clients, we have been able to consolidate factors that make the resultant project coincide with the client's vision within the time frame and budget set out for implementation.
K&A started its consulting services in Lebanon and extended the areas of its professional activities in accordance with the growth of its experience, and its human and financial resources. The company operates in various countries including Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Sultanate of Oman, State of Qatar, State of Kuwait, Kingdom of Bahrain, Yemen, Jordan, Palestine, Syria, Iraq, Algeria, Egypt, Morocco, Libya, Sudan, Kazakhstan, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Belgium, Gabon and USA. K&A employs around 4,000 professionals and technicians. Since 1984, K&A has continuously ranked among the top 100 International Design firms as published by Engineering News Record (ENR). K&A has also obtained the ISO 9001:2000 certification for its Quality Management System (QMS).