Job description / Role
Our client is a leading design engineering consultancy and has a diverse portfolio of mixed use projects including hospitality, health care, as well as urban design projects and are one of the leading design firms in the middle east.
• Lead in the timely preparation and submission of RFI’s , RFQ’s & RFP’s generated by the Sales Team in the opportunity funnel.
• Optimize the process by managing standardized forms and formats to obtain optimal value and professional procedures .
• Prepare and maintain a standardized system to ensuring an overview of the bids prepared and submitted over a period of time.
• Ensure preparation and submission of offers done in required formats etc to meet the requirements of suspects , prospects & Customers.
• Ensure preparation and submission of offers is done meeting the Customer due dates and time deadlines.
• Ensure status updation on all opportunities going into the funnel and report compiled for Management review.
• Ensure proper storage & maintenance of all proposals submitted.
• Coordinate with the procurement function by communicating the deadlines and customer requirements to enable them to source the required information from the suppliers/vendors.
• Monitor and expedite the internal bid approval process by ensuring compliance to the basic requirements of the Finance / Commercial functions.
• Develop and report regularly on Key Performance (Best Practice) Indicators to benchmark proposal activity.
• Work in closed coordination with Sales regarding final pricing & commercial terms in bid preparation.
• Take an active lead in the introduction, development and implementation of a Systematic Bid submission system.
• Minimum of 10 years Proposal / Bid preparation Experience.
• Bachelors degree in a related engineering discipline.
• Proven track record within a distribution environment.
• Experience of working in a consultancy
• Extensive experience in contracts preparations
• Experience of implementing best practices in a professional environment
• Knowledge of international commercial trade terms related to export-import of Engineering goods
About the Company
Propel Consult delivers a service in step with the needs of both our client companies and candidates. Our ability to add value to all levels of recruitment stems from our wholehearted belief in providing a professional service to both parties. We have built relationships with many leading indigenous and mulitnational organisations throughout the Middle East and internationally in countries such as UAE, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Bahrain, Kuwait, Egypt and many more. Concentrating our resources has created 5 distinct specialist divisions:
- Banking & Finance
- Human Resources
- Oil & Gas
- Architecture & Engineering
Project Engineer - Construction
Senior Civil Engineer
|Abu Dhabi||28 Sep|
|Saudi Arabia||20 Oct|
Senior Civil Engineer