Job description / Role
Will be responsible for directing, estimating, tendering, and all associated activities related to tender preparation and submittal under governmental rules.
Leading public transportation company in Saudi Arabia
* Analyze and evaluate tender documents technically and financially.
* Evaluate vendor proposals and pre-qualify them.
* Finalize estimation of all direct and indirect costs and consolidate tender documents for management review and approval.
* Distribute portal updates to tender team.
* Prepare pre-qualification packages for submission.
* Submit pre-qualification and registration packages on time.
Competitive salary and benefits
* Track record in estimation and bidding for governmental tenders.
* Experience working in transportation sector.
* Degree in Engineering.
* Fluent in Arabic and English.
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.