Job description / Role
Public Area Attendant
Cleans rooms, hallways, and restrooms. Cleans and maintains restaurants and banquet halls.
What you will be doing:
- Get assignment sheet from housekeeping office.
- Take note all guest request & instruction which provided by HK Supervisor.
- Attend the communication meetings of her/his section.
- Personally supervise the end of day closing of the service area and makes sure that all equipment is in appropriate place, and nothing is left around which can be hazardous.
- At the end of the shift or the day, she/he has to communicate all information that the next shift or the supervisor has to know for a well running of the operations.
- Report to HK Supervisor in case Guest valuables are exposed.
- To generally promote and ensure good inter-departmental relations.
- To always display a pleasant manner and positive attitude and to promote a good company image to guests and team.
Your experience and skills include:
- Previous experience in a similar leadership role is an asset.
- Strong interpersonal and problem-solving abilities and the ability to lead by example.
Your team and working environment:
- Working a fast-paced team environment
- Shifts will be during the day, evening, and weekend
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company, and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent. We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are, and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities. By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.