Job description / Role
• Responsible for managing the public relations department and the content it delivers.
• Ensures brand message is consistent, timely and relevant.
• Ensure communication strategy is consistent and reflects the organization’s strategic vision.
• Implement social media strategies.
• Grow online supporter base and traffic.
• Perform social media community management duties.
• Build and sustain online communities.
• Manage relationships with media outlets.
• Produce and publish mass communications with email blasts and marketing campaigns.
• Refine core messaging to ensure organizational consistency in all aspects of communication including development, organizing and education.
• Ensure consistent framing of messages.
• Document presence of companies at events, conferences, and speaking engagements.
• Advocate on behalf of the company brand with external stakeholders and the media across all communications channels and vehicles.
• Collaborate with marketing to develop the advertising, marketing and promotion plans.
• Edit and revise content as necessary.
• Master Degree in Public Relations or in any similar discipline
• Minimum 10 Years of Experience in Public Relations, Brand Management and Social Media.
• Strong Experience / Skills / Knowledge in International Relations, Creativity, Public Speaking and Research.
About the Company
Saudi Networkers is one of the largest consultancies providing services to ICT, Oil & Energy, Technology, Engineering, Banking, Finance and Healthcare arena across Middle East & Africa, covered by teams, specialized in their assigned industry sector.
Saudi Networkers founded in 2001 and has excelled ever since in providing cost effective solutions to the biggest multinational companies in MEA region with very high standards of quality whilst adhering business ethics and meeting our clients expectations.
Today, SNS Group is one of the leading consultancies, with more than 1700+ employees worldwide, ISO 9001:2008 certified and is highly regarded.