Job description / Role
The Public Relations Manager will assume the managerial role in the Public Relations and Corporate Communications function during the start-up project stage and once commercial business operations commence, for the Business Unit in Jazan.
During the start-up stage, the incumbent will set up the Public Relations and Corporate Communications function for commercial operations, including recruitment of the team, exploring outsourcing options, public relations and corporate communication processes, SOPs, documentation, etc.
- Conduct research, develop plans, design, maintain and implement policies and programs to enhance organization’s relations with the community, the public and government and regulatory authorities.
- Prepare all corporate level external communications.
- Plan, prepare, and relay information concerning the organization to the press and the wider community to gain understanding and acceptance for the organization.
- Develop and maintain lines of communication with media contacts and other external audience groups.
- Maintain good relationship with media.
- Develop and maintain a favourable relationship with the surrounding community.
- Plan, design and implement appropriate CSR programs annually.
- Bachelors degree, and/or a professional qualifications in Public Relations or Corporate Communications.
- 5+ years Public Relations (PR) experience
- Experienced in the GCC ideally in Saudi Arabia
- Fluent in English and ideally in Arabic but not mandatory
- Solid Public Relations and Corporate Communications experience in a multi-national corporation.
- Proven experience in media relations.
- Has event organizing and management experience.
- Has conducted CSR programs for the communities.
About the Company
Guildhall is the most respected HR & Headhunting Consultancy in the MENA Region.
With deep, extensive knowledge of HR & Recruiting in the region, Guildhall has become a trusted partner of choice for candidates and clients. Starting from an exclusive recruitment agency in Dubai - UAE, Guildhall has grown into an elite service with the ability to cover vacancies in across MENA and Asia-pacific.
Offering tailored Career Sessions and an innovative industry-first membership program designed to save money on core services.
Guildhall is the partner of choice.