Job description / Role
Be a part of our international consultancy business that spans our five global hubs, where we oversee work for world leading organisations across the public and private sectors. Our Middle East and North Africa hub started in 1998 and has successfully operated in a wide range of countries, delivering project and programme management and cost consultancy services.
Public Relations Officer
The public relations officer (PRO) is responsible for creating and keeping all the legal required documents related with the operations updated.
Also responsible to all the legal documents, procedures and requirements related to the employees of the property.
The PRO will act also as an HR administrator, supporting all the legal staff related matters, taking the ownership of its processing and renewals and also supporting the HR department with other admin duties as per the requests.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Providing administrative and clerical assistant to all new and existing employees within the company.
• Preparing and processing the paperwork and relevant application documents for acquiring new visa’s and work permits as well as cancellation of
• Visa’s for a new and existing employees (both in English and in Arabic).
• Collecting any necessary documentation for visa and/or labour card processing.
• Scheduling any appointments related to the visa process.
• Managing the labour and immigration work.
• Providing insight to members of the company on any matters related to obtaining or renewing a visa, labour card or passport.
• Ensuring all visas and/or labour cards are up to date and renewed in a timely manner.
• Processing bank transactions as and when required.
• Obtaining or renewing any company related trade licences, immigration cards, signature cards or otherwise.
• Liaising directly with government offices and management on various legal issues.
• Maintaining and cultivating good relationship with government departments and agencies.
• Ensuring smooth, compliant and efficient interactions with official organisations as well as any other semi-government institution.
• Assisting in any other day to day operations.
• Maintaining the strictest confidentiality at all times.
• Keeping the track of all the employee legal documents and ensuring all administrative duties are kept up to date and legally compliant.
• Assisting HR management in employee relation issues.
• Producing relevant reports as and when required.
• Performing any other duties as and when required.
Your experience, knowledge and skills need to include:
• Previous working experience in a similar role.
• Fluency in Arabic and English language, both written and verbal.
• Experience living and working in Saudi Arabia.
• Tenacious and self-motivated.
• Excellent customer service skills.
• Excellent IT skills. Competency in MS Office package (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, SharePoint, etc.).
• Immaculate attention to detail, good focus and willingness to learn.
• Good organisational skills.
• Experience with various municipalities and ministries such as the Ministry of Labour, Ministry of
• Commerce and Investment, Saudi Arabian General Investment Authority (SAGIA) and
• Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
• Knowledge to renew municipality licenses, work visas, Iqamahs,
• A relevant degree qualification.
“Mace is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for our people to excel.”
About the Company
Mace is an international consultancy and construction company that has delivered world class projects since 1990. Today we employ over 6,000 people across five global hubs in Europe, Middle East North Africa and India, North America, Asia Pacific and Sub-Saharan Africa.
Four simple values guide our behaviour in our pursuit of a better way; Safety first - going home safe and well, Client focus - deliver on our promise, Create opportunity - for our people to excel, Integrity - always doing the right thing. We aim to attract the best and brightest people, whatever their background, to bring new perspectives to some of the most complex and inspiring projects around the world.
We support our people who are aiming to achieve an academic or professional qualification that will help them develop personally and deliver to the highest standard for our clients. At Mace you can deepen your knowledge, expand your skills and define your own path.