Job description / Role
• Research and evaluate potential vendors and suppliers. Request quotes and compare prices
• Raw material requirement planning
• Estimate and establish cost parameters and budgets for purchases
• Create and maintain good relationships with vendors and suppliers
• Negotiate appropriate contracts for pricing and supply
• Examine and review products and supplies to ensure quality
• Organize and update database of suppliers, delivery times, invoices, and quantity of supplies
• Work with other department team members to develop future purchasing plans and source potential relationships with vendors
• Analyze potential vendors and suppliers for future project needs
• Degree required: Any technical degree
• Experience: 3-5 years as min in procurement in manufacturing sector
• Driving license is a must
• Location: Based in Riyadh, to support the development of Saudi vendors, but available for frequent travels, mainly to UAE.
• Additional skills/software: Good experience with MRP modules, Office.
• Good negotiation skills, Flexibility to challenges and vendors development experience
• Local KSA citizen will be welcome
About the Company
AAF International traces its roots to Bill Reed, a skilled engineer and clever entrepreneur who recognized in 1921 that cleaning the air was critical to the growth of society, the development of technology, and the protection of human health. He developed the Reed Air Filter which represented the initial step in building an international company that globally dominates the air filtration industry - AAF International.
Today, selling under the AAF and AmericanAirFilter brand names, AAF clean air products and systems offer the most comprehensive clean air solutions available in the world. Our products are the industry benchmarks for quality and performance, from simple roughing filters, to air pollution control, to gas containment removal, to the highest efficiency filters used in the most stringent clean environments.
Procurement Officer / Purchase In Charge
Big Fish Recruitment
|Saudi Arabia||2 Apr|