Job description / Role
As a large, sophisticated professional services organization, everything we do comes down to having the right people with the right skills in the right place. As an experienced Manager within the Markets and Business Development team, you'll support us in making this happen
The Pursuit Strategist partners with Account Teams to support Regional strategic, high-value pursuits. They engage at multiple stages during the pursuit process and are responsible for developing a tailored communications strategy to articulate a compelling 'Why EY' proposition in all pursuit collateral. The Senior PS and PS is responsible for the tactical management of all pursuit work-streams including the touch point campaign, draft value proposition, proposal development, facilitation of pursuit readiness sessions and orals preparation. Additionally, the PS is required to identify, develop and implement innovative approaches to pursuit management and drive adoption of these across the Region.
Your key responsibilities
- Partner with Account Teams to provide a full-service pursuit management model for Regional strategic, high-end opportunities
- Serve as a facilitator/key contributor in pursuit strategy sessions, manages output and drives actions
- Manage a repository of Regional, Market Segment or Service Line client-facing collateral as appropriate
- Develop strategic messaging and lead conceptualization of all client-facing pursuit collateral
- Manage and leads the development of opportunity value propositions
- Ultimately responsible for quality control of all client-facing materials during the pursuit
- Act as the knowledge steward for the pursuit
- Lead post pursuit analysis and review; makes recommendations for process improvement
- Maintain relationships with other Deal Activation teams and key interdependency groups across the organization
- Participate in relevant internal and external networks
Skills and attributes for success
- Good understanding of Business Development and Pursuit Management
- Excellent communications skills (written and verbal)
- Excellent project management skills
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Ability to influence without authority, lead and coach others
- Proven ability to influence and build collaborative relationships with a wide range of stakeholders
What we look for
We are looking for people who can combine, great listening skills, collaboration, influencing and commercial acumen. Being able thrive in an ever changing, diverse, multi-cultural environment where we expect exceptional quality and show passion for your work will set you up for success.
What working for EY offers
We offer a competitive compensation package where you'll be rewarded based on your performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business. We also offer
- Exposure to some of the greatest colleagues and clients in the industry
- Support, feedback and coaching in a culture that values operational excellence
- Career potential to grow both within the MENA region and globally
- A culture that will encourage you to grow you skills and strengths for your own betterment as well as that or EY
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we're using the finance products, expertise and systems we've developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we'll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Build your legacy with us.
About the Company
EY is a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services. The insights and quality services we deliver help build trust and confidence in the capital markets and in economies the world over. We develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders. In so doing, we play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities.
EY refers to the global organization, and may refer to one or more, of the member firms of Ernst & Young Global Limited, each of which is a separate legal entity. Ernst & Young Global Limited, a UK company limited by guarantee, does not provide services to clients. Information about how EY collects and uses personal data and a description of the rights individuals have under data protection legislation are available on our site.
The MENA practice of EY has been operating in the region since 1923. For over 95 years, we have grown to over 7,500 people united across 21 offices and 16 countries, sharing the same values and an unwavering commitment to quality. As an organization, we continue to develop outstanding leaders who deliver exceptional services to our clients and who contribute to our communities. We are proud of our accomplishments over the years, reaffirming our position as the largest and most established professional services organization in the region