Job description / Role
Line of Service
Job Description & Summary
PwC's Academy is looking for a candidate for the role of Proposal Support Administrator for the Dubai office. The Proposal Support Administrator will assist in proposal and materials development including proposals database management and project management. The Proposal Support Administrator will work closely with the Senior Manager - Business Development and perform a wide variety of business support and content management activities.
Our Proposals Development team supports PwC's consulting teams in marketing and sales proposals. You'll support the writing and editing process for proposals, thought leadership initiatives, sector specific leadership agendas and other marketing initiatives.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As a Manager, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Arranging meetings with corporate clients
- Identify and explore business opportunities for the PwC's Academy Middle East
- Respond to RFQs/ RFPs in a timely manner
- Plan approaches and pitches for RFQs/ RFPs. Work closely with the Director to develop proposals for training solutions
- Work with technical and administrative staff to develop client focused pitches
- Prepare engagement letters and agreements with clients
- Convert leads to confirmed courses as per the BD targets. Conduct the entire BD process from lead generation and negotiation, to closing and post-sales follow up
- Manage the development of proposals hub
- Ownership and maintenance of client and proposals repository
- Maintain a database for the all old and new proposals and for the following documents: client needs analysis, proposal control process and project management financial
- Lead in obtaining the outlines for the proposals
- Lead in obtaining necessary information from trainer for inclusion in proposal
- Lead in formatting documents and branding
- Lead in the analysis of new RFP's and development of first draft proposal docs
- Lead in preparation of letters of engagement
- Lead in preparation of agreements with clients
- Maintenance of client database
- Maintenance of proposals database by cataloging successful and unsuccessful proposals
- Work with marketing to assist in preparation of proposal presentations, and appropriate marketing material for clients/events.
- Lead in solving clients' problems relating to proposals and delivery issues
- A business graduate with at least 3 years of BD/corporate management experience in the professional training services.
- PwC or organisation involved in providing education/training sector.
- Experience in the professional training services preferred
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?
Government Clearance Required?
About the Company
At PwC Middle East, we’ve set out an ambitious purpose and strive to live it everyday: to solve important problems and build trust in society.
We’re a community of solvers that come together in unexpected ways to build trust and create sustained outcomes. We solve important problems, support one another as we grow, develop and build fulfilling careers.
PwC provides industry-focused services for public and private clients across Assurance and Audit, Deals, Consulting, Tax and Legal. We draw on our development legacy that brings together the collective experience of over 7,000 people in our region with offices across 12 countries to solve for tomorrow.
We’re striving to consistently deliver innovative work that builds trust and delivers sustained outcomes. And we’re proud of the strength that comes from all our diﬀerent backgrounds and experiences and we value everyone’s uniqueness. We thrive in uncertainty, operate with integrity and leverage the diverse perspectives of our teams.
If you’re looking for a place that fuels your ambition to make a difference, that matches your curiosity with continuous learning opportunities and reimagines ways of working to enable you to lead a more balanced life, then you’re a future PwCer.