Job description / Role
• Responsible for ensuring the quality of regional FM Subcontractor activities , the routine verify of SP, WH, PM CM, including site attendance management and timely report ,and Vandalism cases
• Audit randomly BTS/BSC/TX/Core shelter to ensure the maintenance quality by FM Subcontractor
• Ensure the quality of Corrective and Preventive maintenance of equipments (BSS/TXN/RAN) job.
• Analysis the Troubleshooting of Telecom/Power/Air Condition Equipments
• Analysis of actions on WO/TT/CR /Shelter monitoring activities
• Verify periodically spares, tools ,equipments, SC resource , SC resource skill ,
• Provisioning of O&M scheduled reports
• Customer complaint handling and resolution
• Hardware and Software up-gradation
• Generate weekly reports for tasks carried out
• Overall managing the whole region’s related activities, issues, etc and being able to ensure the quality of related region’s tasks from A to Z.
• Performance Monitoring Skills
• Field maintenance activity management
• People management skills
• Maintenance Management
• Fluent English speaker
• Analytical and investigation technique.
• 2-3 years of BSS/FM/TX/ Maintenance working experience
• Good knowledge Network maintenance /Telecom /GSM / Troubleshooting focused
• QA experienced will added advantage
• Some knowledge of network performance / configuration parameters and their interpretation / topology, traffic handling capabilities and traffic characteristics
• Some knowledge about network operation processes and interfaces
• Network maintenance / Troubleshooting focused
• 4 Year University degree in technical field/ EEE/Communication/
• Good communication skills
• Proficiency in English language
About the Company
Saudi Networkers is one of the largest consultancies providing services to ICT, Oil & Energy, Technology, Engineering, Banking, Finance and Healthcare arena across Middle East & Africa, covered by teams, specialized in their assigned industry sector.
Saudi Networkers founded in 2001 and has excelled ever since in providing cost effective solutions to the biggest multinational companies in MEA region with very high standards of quality whilst adhering business ethics and meeting our clients expectations.
Today, SNS Group is one of the leading consultancies, with more than 1700+ employees worldwide, ISO 9001:2008 certified and is highly regarded.