Job description / Role
• Should have Saudi Aramco experience and knowledge for the implementation of Quality standards through the Procurement and Construction activities at the site in order to ensure that the project’s technical, program and quality objectives are met.
• The planning of all QA activities in conjunction with the Project Manager
• Studying the project specifications.
• Studying and implement the approved shop drawings.
• Checking delivered material compliance with the approved material submittals.
• Checking the quality of the materials produced or processed on site (concrete, steel bars…)
• Control the quality and the compliance of all works carried out on site as per the method statements approved by the Engineer and as per the standards.
• B.S. degree in Engineering.
• 10-15+ years of experience as QA Manager in reputed large Construction Companies.
• Must have experience in handling large commercial High-Rise and Mid-Rise Projects.
• Fluent in English Communication.
• Must be ARAMCO Approved QA Manager.
• Must be on transferable iqama.
• Interested candidates should apply now online
About the Company
AL-Yamama was established as a trading and contracting firm in the year 1372H (1952G) and has executed hundreds of projects since then in the fields of construction, O&M, Roads, Landscaping ...etc.
With the view to diversify company activities and make it broad based, AL-Yamama has established specialized divisions for Power, Desalination, Railways ...etc. and has allied with reputable companies in these fields and Participated in relative consortiums.
QAQC Engineer/Manager - Infrastructure
|Saudi Arabia||24 Dec|
Project Quality Manager
Project QA/QC Manager (Roads & Highways)
Bin Omran Trading and Contracting (BOTC)
QA QC Manager
Sommerman Skinner Associates (SSA Limited)