Job description / Role
Guildhall is once again working with one of their long-term clients who is operating as the Main Contractor for the construction of a major Oil & Gas Pipeline programme (200 Million USD).
As part of this project, they are looking to hire a Quality Assurance Manager.
- Degree Educated in an Engineering discipline
- 10 years of Quality Assurance experience
- Must have management experience
- Experienced working to ISO 9001 QMS requirements
- 5 years minimum experience in industrial oil and gas production or petrochemical projects
- Fluent in English (reading and writing)
About the Company
Guildhall is the most respected HR & Headhunting Consultancy in the MENA Region.
With deep, extensive knowledge of HR & Recruiting in the region, Guildhall has become a trusted partner of choice for candidates and clients. Starting from an exclusive recruitment agency in Dubai - UAE, Guildhall has grown into an elite service with the ability to cover vacancies in across MENA and Asia-pacific.
Offering tailored Career Sessions and an innovative industry-first membership program designed to save money on core services.
Guildhall is the partner of choice.