Job description / Role
Provides management direction, and includes administrative and supervisory responsibilities, involving all quality activities on several small to medium sized projects and/or programs, or functional areas to ensure that products or services provided are in accordance with our requirements. This position provides leadership to quality professionals and the development and implementation of Quality systems, procedures, and related quality activities. Regularly interacts with senior-level representatives from a variety of functional groups, including program management, design/engineering, purchasing, construction, and other personnel.
• Implement, direct, and control all QA and QC Management activities for the program
• Ensure standards, tools, methodology, and guidance on QA/QC are implemented
• Provide alert on quality risks, including mitigation recommendations
• Report on each program’s compliance with the Project Director/Senior Resident Engineer
• Manage technical submissions and conduct regular audit on documents control and filing system for ISO compliance
• Analyze the root causes for all nonconformities
• Manage team of engineers and inspectors and provide guidance on quality for day-to-day activities
• Conduct training on all the processes involved in the construction activities
• Audit the contractor, subcontractor, and supplier for effective implementation of QM system
• Identify and communicate lessons learned throughout project life cycle and contribute to continuous
• Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Business or Quality discipline or related field (or equivalent work experience) and typically 12 years of related work experience in the field of Quality, including 5+ years experience in management capacity. Lead Auditor certification (ISO 9001 or equal) or ASQ certification (CMQ/OE, CQA, or CQE).
• Requires management ability and knowledge of Quality Management practices, processes and current technology.
• Requires thorough experience in directing and implementing quality management systems and standards specified by ISO 9000, ASME, ANSI, ASTM and similar organizations
About the Company
Ignite Search & Selection is a leading Recruitment Agency in the Middle East. Ignite's team of specialist recruiters now works across a range of sectors including Legal, Digital/Technology, Retail/FMCG, Construction and Engineering.
We pride ourselves on given both clients and candidates expert market knowledge in our chosen sectors. We value getting a detailed understanding of our clients and candidates expectations to find the perfect fit for all parties.
Quality Management Systems Manager
|Saudi Arabia||1 Apr|
Quality Manager - Main Contractor
Big Fish Recruitment
|Saudi Arabia||11 May|
QA/QC Civil Lead
RTC-1 Employment Services