Job description / Role
• Responsible for maintaining the inspection department records and inspection files, scanning completed records, assisting with reception switchboard duties, and performing additional administrative duties as required for the Audits and Quality Control Manager.
• Plan, direct, monitor, coordinate, control, and evaluation of the operations to assure compliance with quality standards and regulations.
• Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 2 years of quality-related experience; or associate’s degree with 4 years of quality-related experience; or a minimum of 5 years of quality-related experience.
• Knowledge of quality system requirements.
• Knowledge of ISO 9001
• Excellent understanding of Quality Control and Assurance processes.
• Advanced Excel skills, and a strong capability with the MS Office suite.
• Firm understanding of ISO 9001:2009 and Quality Management Systems.
• Strong time management, capable of operating in an environment with shifting priorities and demands.
• Proven experience of working with databases and systems, including inputting and extracting data.
• Ability to work effectively as part of a team.
• Strong administration skills.
• Excellent organizational and communication skills
• Decisive, well-informed, decision-maker.
• Ability to communicate effectively in written and oral form.
• Capacity to work effectively with different types of people.
About the Company
Our aim is to provide our clients and candidates with a consistent, quality service that goes beyond the norm, giving them peace of mind and complete trust in our ability to meet their needs.
Big Fish consultants specialise in their fields and have extensive experience in the region and beyond. We take pride in our knowledge and network and believe that our relationships are built on trust and integrity and are made for the long term.
At Big Fish, as well as caring for the people we work with, we also care about the world and environment we live in, that's why Big Fish support initiatives that promote human welfare, environmental protection and sustainability.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Big Fish Recruitment
Quality Control/Quality Assurance Engineer
A Leading Construction Company in the UAE
|Abu Dhabi||3 Oct|
Project Engineer - Construction
Quality Control Inspector (Civil)
Pivot Engineering & General Contracting Company