Job description / Role
• To conduct In-process / final inspections and comply with the project requirements.
• Interaction with internal departments to ensure all activities are carried as per department process/procedures.
• Regular interaction with the client to update inspection status.
• Regularly maintain quality documentation, inspection records.
• Ensure corrective actions of internally detected discrepancies are implemented and inspections to clear the findings
• Ensure corrective actions of all NCR’s raised by the client are implemented.
• Ensure subcontractor activities are carried as per project requirements.
• Conduct internal audits, including closing out audit findings, generating audit reports, and determine proper corrective actions.
• Timely preparation of QA/QC reports.
• Bachelors degree in Electrical/Mechanical/Civil Engineering
• 3 – 4 years of construction/facility management QA/QC experience.
• Familiar with ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 41001 & ISO 45001 standards.
About the Company
Our aim is to provide our clients and candidates with a consistent, quality service that goes beyond the norm, giving them peace of mind and complete trust in our ability to meet their needs.
Big Fish consultants specialise in their fields and have extensive experience in the region and beyond. We take pride in our knowledge and network and believe that our relationships are built on trust and integrity and are made for the long term.
At Big Fish, as well as caring for the people we work with, we also care about the world and environment we live in, that's why Big Fish support initiatives that promote human welfare, environmental protection and sustainability.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies