Job description / Role
Immediate Opportunity for a QA/QC Manager to work for a hugely successful main contractor in Saudi
Client has 2 major hospital projects in Riyadh and Jeddah.
The successful candidate will be responsible for all things QA/QC
Duties of the QA/QC Manager will include but not be restricted to:
* Development and implementation of QA/QC policies & procedures
* Development and implementation of policies & procedures related to testing & commissioning of hospitals
* Ensuring full compliance with project and client requirements
* Educated to degree level
* Minimum of 10 years' experience as a QA/QC Manager
* GCC experience and preferably KSA experience
* Experience working on Major build projects essential. Experience on hospital projects preferred.
About the Company
The Highfield Company is a specialist recruitment consultancy that focuses on the international construction and engineering industry sectors. With combined recruitment experience of more than 20 years, the directors have worked on technical and management positions at all levels, from Graduate to Executive, and for many of the Construction industry’s leading companies.
With experience of sourcing candidates for assignments in over 100 countries, The Highfield Company is perfectly equipped to service the needs and requirements of any construction, property or engineering based employer anywhere in the world. Our consultants are specialists in their designated disciplines, which include Building & Construction, Civil Engineering, Oil & Gas, PQS & Cost Consultancy, Project Management, Consulting Engineering, Mechanical & Electrical and Facilities Management.