Job description / Role
• The QA/QC Manager is designated Representative for all quality related matters.
• He reports to the design unit manager for operations and maintenance of the quality system.
• The QA/QC manager is responsible for the management of external and internal quality audits including assigning qualified Auditors.
• He keeps the master copy of the Quality Manual and distributed to another project team.
• He initiates actions to prevent occurrence of non-conformities.
• As well as provide action to eliminate the cause of a detected non-conformity or other undesirable situation.
• The QA/QC Manager is vested with the responsibility and authority to develop, effectively implement, and maintain the quality Management System.
• The Quality Manager shall ensure that quality policy and objectives are understood and implemented by all project team members.
• The QA/QC Manager shall ensure continual improvement schemes are established and satisfied.
• He ensures that awareness of the customers’ requirements exists throughout the project execution.
• Ensuring that design processes comply with standards at both national and international level
• QA/QC Manager shall ensure adequate time is allocated for quality checking and inform his project team accordingly.
• The time allowed for Quality Department checking shall depend on the size of the submittal as agreed with the Project Manager.
• The Quality Department shall utilize the forms and shall refer to the submittal review checklist to review/check the package prior to submittal to the client.
• Submittal Review Checklist to be used as guidance for the Project Management team and Quality Engineer and shall be shared with project team members as needed.
• Recording, analyzing, Measure and distributing statistical quality information.
• Monitoring performance.
• Ensure that customer satisfaction have been met.
• Determining training needs.
• Directing objectives to maximize profitability.
• Acting as a catalyst for change and improvement in performance/quality
• The QA/QC Manager Authorities to place a “Hold” on the design package as per form of Review of Project Submittal Package if necessary. “Hold” means the package may not be released until all corrections have been made to the satisfaction of Project Manager and Quality Manager.
Minimum 15 years of total experience with 5 years for quality activities.
Worked with Engineering Consultant Companies at least for 10 years in design activities.
Bachelor degree of Architect, Structure or Civil Engineering.
Plans and directs activities concerned with development, application, and maintenance of quality standards for design processes. Develops standards and methods for inspection, measurement and evaluation the quality, utilizing knowledge in engineering fields.
About the Company
Saudi Networkers is one of the largest consultancies providing services to ICT, Oil & Energy, Technology, Engineering, Banking, Finance and Healthcare arena across Middle East & Africa, covered by teams, specialized in their assigned industry sector.
Saudi Networkers founded in 2001 and has excelled ever since in providing cost effective solutions to the biggest multinational companies in MEA region with very high standards of quality whilst adhering business ethics and meeting our clients expectations.
Today, SNS Group is one of the leading consultancies, with more than 1700+ employees worldwide, ISO 9001:2008 certified and is highly regarded.