Job description / Role
QA/QC Manager / Quality Manager – PMO (Consultancy)
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
SAR50k per month tax free package + medical cover
Employing over 2,500 thousand people in 30 offices worldwide, Digby Morris’ client, is an international project management company operating across Europe, the USA and Asia. The organisation provides professional consultancy services in project management, process design, facility design and construction management for major multinational companies.
The group’s healthcare team harnesses its many years of experience, expertise and current knowledge together with its relationships with investors, specialist healthcare service providers, business and financial advisers, care providers and other stakeholders, to deliver tailored solutions for the achievement of our clients’ objectives whatever the scale and complexity of their projects.
The company has been awarded a ‘major’ project management contract to oversee the delivery of 11 new state of the art hospitals on behalf of the Saudi government and as a direct result has an immediate opening for a QA/QC Manager / Quality Manager to join their team. Based at the company’s offices in Riyadh but with travel throughout the kingdom the QA/QC Manager will be responsible for overseeing projects are delivered to client specifications and quality standards.
• The QA/QC Manager / Quality Manager will be based in Riyadh Head office with frequent travel to sites throughout the KSA
• Reporting to Project Director and the Senior Technical Manager you will be responsible for monitoring/managing compliance with QA and QC processes, procedures and deliverables for eleven public hospital projects at various stages of construction.
• The QA/QC Manager / Quality Manager will be responsible for the development, modification and implementation of QA/QC processes and procedures. In addition he will develop and implement processes and procedures associated with the testing and commissioning of the hospitals.
• Specific duties will include:
• Monitoring and auditing the QA/QC processes and procedures, ensuring that all contractors and consultants are full compliance with client requirements and contractual obligations.
• Establishing and implementing effective audit systems related to quality assurance and control in both the contractor’s and consultant’s site and related office activities.
• Formulation and delivery of standard periodic and ad-hoc reports as required by the client and PMO management.
• The company provides an all inclusive monthly package of SAR50k net of taxes. Mobilisation and demobilisation flights are provided in addition to private medical.
Start is asap.
Qualifications and Experience
• The QA/QC Manager should have Western Education and Experience, and should hold a relevant Scientific or Engineering degree from a reputable University.
• The QA/QC manager should have a minimum of 10 years of experience as a professional and previously served as a QA/QC manager with an internationally renowned Construction Management Company and worked in the GCC.
• Preferably, the candidate should have specific experience and a track record in QA/QC functions associated with medical hospital construction projects.
About the Company
Digby Morris one of the first choice recruitment consultancies operating within the property and construction industry. Offering expertise in executive search & selection, contingency recruitment, interim management and contract placements as well as a comprehensive range of specialist consulting services, we understand that every clients requirement is different and tailor each project to our clients\\' needs.
We specialise solely in the placement of property and construction professionals from graduates to senior managers, partners and main board directors. To date our clients have included:
- Private Practices
- Leisure Operators
- Financial Institutions
- House Builders