Job description / Role
Reputable contracting company in Saudi Arabia requires an experienced QA/QC Manager, who will oversee the full the department, covering the companies Building & Civil Engineering projects in KSA.
• This role will be located from head office in Riyadh, but will manage the sites by the various site based engineers and representatives.
SAR 20,000 to 25,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: + medical + tickets + holiday
• 10 years of experience of which min. 5+ year exp. in Leading Organization,
• Excellent understanding of system, processes & ISO standards,
• Good report writing, data analysis and multi-tasking skills,
• Excellent at communication & good command over English language, Urdu and Arabic is added value, Lead Auditor qualification is preferred.
About the Company
QS Quest Ltd - Your Middle East Recruitment Partner
QS Quest Ltd are a niche Recruitment Consultancy specialising in the placement of Construction & Engineering professionals into the Middle East. We deliver end to end recruitment for both client and candidate, with the ability to identify key Construction & Engineering professionals from all nationalities.
With a detailed knowledge of the local Middle East market, we have a proven track record of sourcing and delivering key staff for some of the regions most recognised Construction & Engineering projects.
Geographical areas covered are: Saudi Arabia, Qatar, UAE, Kuwait, Oman. Bahrain and Iran.
QA QC Manager
Corporate QA QC Engineer
Management Solutions International (MSI)
|Abu Dhabi||12 Mar|
Project Manager - Infrastructure