QA QC Manager
Job description / Role
• Lead and manage the QA/QC team and expertise to the overall Quality Management System, policies and standards to support proper and smooth execution of all Quality related activities in meeting the specified standards and requirements•
• To implement preventive measure and corrective action for non-conformity.
• Able to demonstrate implementation, documentation & monitoring experience in the development & application of international standards
• Reviews, comments and approves the contractors Quality Control Plans.
• Manages project audit program;
• Ensure that Quality Management is applied in line with the Project Design Criteria to the Engineering, Procurement, Construction and Pre Commissioning/Commissioning phases of the Project.
• Prepares and implements the project inspection strategy to cover all project phases
• Coordinate and communicate with Client on Project Quality issues.
• Responsible for Construction Quality staff.
• Produce and develop the Project Quality Training Plan. Ensure implementation of the plan. Ensure that training records are maintained.
• Develops KPIs and ensures consistency in reporting
SAR 9,000 to 12,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Quality or Engineering or equivalent qualifications from a recognized institute.
• A current relevant Quality qualification (e.g. ISO 9001 Auditor Certificate or equivalent)
• Evidence of Continued Professional Development(CPD)
• Minimum 10 years experience as Quality Management System relevant position in QA / QC onshore or offshore activities in construction/oil and gas industry.
• Preferably Managers specializing in Quality Control/Assurance or equivalent.
• Full conversant with international Quality standards, codes and industry practices
• Good knowledge and hands-on experience in External & Internal Quality Audit Programme.
• Good analytical skills and excellence quality tools and methodologies.
• Sound knowledge and experience in ISO Quality Management System.
• Strong analytical and technical troubleshooting skills
• Team player with the ability to work independently
• Good communication skills , both written and oral
• The ability to identify and intervene in problem areas, well developed problem solving skills.
• The ability to interface seamlessly with engineering, construction and operations contractors
About the Company
SWISSBORING OVERSEAS PILING CORPORATION LTD. was incorporated in Switzerland in 1952 and established its Arabian Gulf Office, in Dubai, in 1973. lt has since applied the specialized expertise on about 5000 soil investigation, underpinning and grouting projects and over 1300 piling/shoring projects in the United Arab Emirates, Qatar and Sultanate of Oman. Swissboring Gulf has extended its activity also to East Africa.
Swissboring became one of the Trevi Group companies in 1999 and does beneflt from additional expertise and performance of this worldwide soil engineering operating growing Group.