Job description / Role
We are WSP - Join us and make your career future ready!
Think bigger scale. Think higher profile. Think ground-breaking. Join WSP, and you'll be at the heart of a team of international experts all dedicated to growing and sharing their expertise and working on projects that transform society for all of us.
WSP are looking for a QA/QC Manager to join our ongoing PMC Theme Park project in Dammam, KSA.
Your new role, what's involved?
* QA/QC Manager is responsible for the overarching WSP /Client Quality management System (QMS) and programme specific quality assurance management plans, ensuring their establishment and implementation
* Developing and maintaining and improving the PQP (Project Quality Plan)
* Monitoring & reporting the implementation and achievement of the quality objectives
* Review and acceptance of the Design Consultant's and Construction Supervision Consultant's arrangements for Quality including any Quality Plans & Review of Contractor's Quality Plans
* Liaison with other Client Programme organizations' Quality Representatives to ensure a consistent approach to quality across the Programme to resolve all quality issues and identify ways of improving performance. Providing support and guidance as required
* Prepare and conduct Contractor's Bi-Weekly QA/QC Meeting
* Review Contractor's Monthly Dashboard and prepare Consultant's Monthly Dashboard for Client information
* Review Contractor's Project Quality Plan submittals
* Conduct Contractor's Joint Weekly Site Visit and submit report to the Contractor's regarding comments and observations
* Review of ITPs and necessary guidance for implementation at site
* Ensure all work inspections and Material inspections are conducted as per approved ITP of respective Packages
* Ensure all Quality Assurance Tests are conducted as per specifications and standard requirements and reports are submitted by the Contractors.
* Conduct random site visit and submit to Contractor's Site Observation Report (SOR) or Non-Conformance Report (NCR)
* Attend Client's Monthly QA/QC Meeting
* To ensure Quality Audits are being conducted as per ISO 9001: 2015 standards and client's requirements
* Review some related QA/QC submittal works submitted by the Contractors.
* Review Contractor's Daily, Weekly and Monthly QA/QC Report
* Assist Client's Site Visit
* Scheduling and compilation of KPI's and provision of supporting evidence.
* Monitoring and closing of Quality defect notices and Nonconformance reports of packages
* Actively liaising with Resident Engineers and PMES Delivery team members and functional Managers with respect to Quality Control matters at the site.
* Advice and guide Delivery team on key quality issues at site and close out
* To assist in Close out and Handover, Maintenance management of packages in the project
We'd love to hear from you if you have:
* BTech/BE in Engineering preferably in Civil Engineering
* 15 years GCC experience in Building & infra and Mixed use development projects is a must. Preferably with Entertainment and/or Theme Park projects
* ISO 9001:2015 certified lead auditor?
* Specifically Trained & additional qualifications in Quality Management and Project Management will be an added advantage?
* Must be assertive , with good problem-solving skills
* Excellent communication skills in English
What's in it for you?
What if we can have work-life balance? What if we can be rewarded in ways that support our individual needs? What if we can be accepted for who we are? Here at WSP - we can!
WSP recognises that work is only one part of our lives and making time for the other things in our life is important - be that our families, our friends or ourselves. So, if working from home, working part-time or having flexible start and finish time will help with this let us know as part of your application.
As well as rewarding you with competitive pay, WSP offers standard benefits including first class medical cover, generous annual leave, and paid professional subscriptions.
Be you, be happy - we strive to have a friendly and inclusive culture which respects and maximises the contribution individuals can bring to WSP. We recognise the benefits that people with varying backgrounds and experiences can bring. Here at WSP we positively encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, religion or belief, marital status, pregnancy or maternity/paternity. We will interview all disabled applicants who meet the essential criteria.
Apply now and be the future of WSP!
WSP is one of the world's leading engineering professional services consulting firms. We are dedicated to our local communities and propelled by international brainpower. We are technical experts and strategic advisors including engineers, technicians, scientists, architects, planners, surveyors and environmental specialists, as well as other design, program and construction management professionals. We design lasting solutions in the Property & Buildings, Transportation & Infrastructure, Environment, Industry, Resources (including Mining and Oil & Gas) and Power & Energy sectors as well as project delivery and strategic.
About the Company
WSP is one of the world's leading engineering professional services consulting firms. We are dedicated to our local communities and propelled by international brainpower. We are technical experts and strategic advisors including engineers, technicians, scientists, architects, planners, surveyors and environmental specialists, as well as other design, program and construction management professionals. We design lasting solutions in the Property & Buildings, Transportation & Infrastructure, Environment, Industry, Resources (including Mining and Oil & Gas) and Power & Energy sectors as well as project delivery and strategic consulting services. With 36,000 talented people in more than 500 offices across 40 countries, we engineer projects that will help societies grow for lifetimes to come.