This position is closed or expired.
See other Civil Engineering jobs
Taylor Sterling is looking for an experienced QA/QC Manager to join a leading engineering consultancy in Saudi Arabia.
The QA/QC Manager provides advice and support to the project team on quality planning, assurance & control and implements quality tools to assist, ensure and monitor certainty of project delivery.
Client covers the entire life cycle of a project, from the initial planning to construction operation, and maintenance.
They also provide a strong on-site presence to guarantee that everyone involved is part of a single integrated team. Projects include high rise tower, water treatment plants and railway projects.
- Bachelor in Engineering (Civil/Mechanical) majoring in Project Management from an internationally recognized university
- 20 years experience in quality assurance and control for construction and engineering works
- Experience in applying KSA and International codes and standards
- Experience in applying quality control and assurance to all project’s phases
- Preferably a member of an international organization or association in the field of projects management
- Experience in Building and Structure works with hands on knowledge of MEP (Firefighting, Plumbing and HVAC) works
About the Company
Taylor Sterling is as an independent search and selection recruitment firm based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. With over 7 years experience attracting talent both locally and internationally to the GCC region.
We are an organization that strives to set the standard for the industry in the Middle Eastern region and beyond. We achieve this by following our mission values that have us portrayed as an integral business partner to our clients and an honest, impartial adviser to our candidates.
The formula to our success in providing turnkey solutions for talent acquisition requirements is one of integrity, transparency and accountability, coupled with extensive regional experience and in-depth industry sector knowledge. Going that 'extra mile' is what really stands us out from the crowd and ensures 'peace of mind' for clients and candidates a like.