Job description / Role
A leading Engineering consultancy in Saudi Arabia are looking for a qualified QA/QC Manager.
• Plans and directs activities concerned with development, application, and maintenance of quality standards for design processes. Develops standards and methods for inspection, measurement and evaluation the quality, utilizing knowledge in engineering fields.
• The QA/QC Manager is designated Representative for all quality related matters. He reports to the design unit manager for operations and maintenance of the quality system. The QA/QC manager is responsible for the management of external and internal quality audits including assigning qualified Auditors. He keeps the master copy of the Quality Manual and distributed to another project team. He initiates actions to prevent occurrence of Non-conformities. As well as provide action to eliminate the cause of a detected non-conformity or other undesirable situation.
• The QA/QC Manager is vested with the responsibility and authority to develop, effectively implement, and maintain the quality Management System. The Quality Manager shall ensure that quality policy and objectives are understood and implemented by all project team members. The QA/QC Manager shall ensure continual improvement schemes are established and satisfied.
• He ensures that awareness of the customers’ requirements exists throughout the project execution.
• Ensuring that design processes comply with standards at both national and international level
• QA/QC Manager shall ensure adequate time is allocated for quality checking and inform his project team accordingly. The time allowed for Quality Department checking shall depend on the size of the submittal as agreed with the Project Manager. This is usually one to three days.
• The Quality Department shall utilize the forms and shall refer to the submittal review checklist to review/check the package prior to submittal to the client.
• Submittal Review Checklist to be used as guidance for the Project Management team and Quality Engineer and shall be shared with project team members as needed.
• Recording, analyzing, Measure and distributing statistical quality information.
• Monitoring performance.
• Ensure that customer satisfaction have been met.
• Determining training needs.
• Directing objectives to maximize profitability.
• Acting as a catalyst for change and improvement in performance/quality
• The QA/QC Manager Authorities to place a “Hold” on the design package as per form of Review of Project Submittal Package if necessary. “Hold” means the package may not be released until all corrections have been made to the satisfaction of Project Manager and Quality Manager.
• Experience: Minimum 15 years of total experience with 5 years for quality activities.
• Background: At least for 10 years’ experience in design activities with large Engineering Design firms (not in construction).
• Discipline: Bachelor degree of Architect, Structure or Civil Engineering.
• Previous experience in working with organizations like Royal Commission, Saudi Aramco, Ministries etc.
About the Company
Swisslinx Middle East is a leading executive search firm in the region. We specialise in recruitment solutions, talent acquisition and career advice across a wide range of markets within the financial services sector.
We are located in the heart of the Dubai International Financial Centre (DIFC) which gives us unrivalled access to onshore Middle Eastern clients and candidates. We also partner with clients in London, Zurich, Geneva, Zug, Frankfurt and Paris and have been instrumental in establishing onshore Middle Eastern and Emerging Market teams.
We believe in building long-term relationships with our clients helping them develop successful, sustainable businesses. Transparency, trust and discretion drive the way in which we mediate between clients and candidates and ensure we consistently deliver results.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Urgent - QA QC Manager
Sommerman Skinner Associates (SSA Limited)
|Saudi Arabia||31 Jan|
QA / QC Manager
QA QC Manager