Job description / Role
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Assist the Manager on the development, establishment, and implementation of quality assurance measures and standards.
• Implement the service measures that is compliant with regulatory standards, industry standards, and industry best practices.
• Ensure implementation of the FM Policies and Procedures across the projects.
• Assist in developing methodologies and processes for the collection and analysis of data for ensuring service excellence & quality.
• Implement procedures, work instructions and other forms and records as needed to meet the quality system requirements.
• Assist in implementing all FM quality policies and procedures that conform to legislation and/or meet targets to achieve recognition against local/ national quality standards.
• Assist the Manager to manage, along with the Managing Agent and Facilities Management project teams, the achievement of key performance indicators and identify improvements required to meet KPIs and develop plans to achieve them.
• Implement and analyze all quality related activities including periodic quality inspections and audits.
• Assist the auditor team in scheduling and implementing audits, determining areas for improvement, making assignments and completing non-conformances in a timely manner.
• Participate in the facility internal and supplier audit program to ensure timely and effective execution and follow up of audits.
• Conduct random condition audit; review condition audit reports and suggest recommendations/ improvement plans as appropriate.
• Assist the Manager to develop and maintain the FM department quality management system (QMS) in line with business and client needs, considering stakeholder input to enable proactive management and compliance of the QMS across all FM activities.
• Assist to develop and maintain systems to verify performance against agreed standards.
• Assist Manger to liaise and co-operate with quality management and standards bodies, and work towards achievement of accreditations where appropriate (e.g., BSI (British Standards Institution and ISO 9001).
• Lead the quality related certifications and renewals.
• Implement internal audit program, undertaking /scheduling audits, as well as monitoring and completing non-conformances and verification.
• Implement and analyze documentation of quality records, policies and procedures and provide recommendations where necessary for improvement.
• Develop method statements to ensure that methods and procedures comply with QMS system.
• Assist in evaluating service delivery competency in terms of quality, identifying gaps and recommending interventions as appropriate.
• Assist in establishing and implementing a communication strategy for the improvement and awareness of quality issues across all FM functions.
• Implement quality reporting and information flow across management and business process to improve systems, processes and policies in support of TBC’s mission vision, mission and values.
Qualification & Requirements:
• Minimum 2+ years’ experience as a QA/QC Officer in Facility Management Industry
• Minimum 2 years’ experience in the quality assurance field
• Bachelor’s degree in Engineering
• Excellent technical & analytical skills
• Good numerical skills and an understanding of statistics
• Attention to detail and thorough
• Strong leadership skills
• Excellent IT skills
About the Company
Propel Consult delivers a service in step with the needs of both our client companies and candidates. Our ability to add value to all levels of recruitment stems from our wholehearted belief in providing a professional service to both parties. We have built relationships with many leading indigenous and mulitnational organisations throughout the Middle East and internationally in countries such as UAE, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Bahrain, Kuwait, Egypt and many more. Concentrating our resources has created 5 distinct specialist divisions:
- Banking & Finance
- Human Resources
- Oil & Gas
- Architecture & Engineering
|Saudi Arabia||1 Apr|
QA/QC Civil Lead
RTC-1 Employment Services
QA QC Supervisor
RTC-1 Employment Services
Quality Management Systems Manager