Job description / Role
• Identifying bugs in the system and understanding how to resolve them
• Generating reports describing defects and resolutions
• Ensuring that new products are ready for consumer use with the highest quality
• Working with development teams to prevent issues with new products
• Responsible for assuring the quality of the product before it goes live to users.
• Design and execute detailed, and well-structured test plans and scenarios through all testing levels (Unit, Integration and System)
• Prepare the testing environment and the needed testing data to have same user environment.
• Apply and prioritize testing activities for most of testing types (functional/non-functional testing smoke testing, sanity testing for specific feature, bugs retesting, usability testing)
• Perform regression testing for the whole product.
• Document, prioritize and track software bugs using a bug tracking system.
• Follow up the bug resolution efforts and track successes.
• Review requirements specifications, technical design documents and user manuals to provide timely and meaningful feedback.
• Track quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts.
• Cooperate with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers) to identify system requirement.
• Participate in creating and executing User Acceptance Testing plan document, reproduce and document the customer reported bugs.
• Perform End to end testing for the product feature launches
• Update and execute automated test scripts for some parts of the system
• High School Diploma or higher qualification with relevant experience
• Telecom/IT background
• Great communication skills
• Specific and detail oriented
• Problem solving techniques and analytical skills
• Passionate about product development and best User experience
About the Company
Saudi Networkers is one of the largest consultancies providing services to ICT, Oil & Energy, Technology, Engineering, Banking, Finance and Healthcare arena across Middle East & Africa, covered by teams, specialized in their assigned industry sector.
Saudi Networkers founded in 2001 and has excelled ever since in providing cost effective solutions to the biggest multinational companies in MEA region with very high standards of quality whilst adhering business ethics and meeting our clients expectations.
Today, SNS Group is one of the leading consultancies, with more than 1700+ employees worldwide, ISO 9001:2008 certified and is highly regarded.