Job description / Role
QAQC Manager - Leading International Consultancy - Remote Location in Saudi Arabia
• The QA/QC Manager will be responsible for providing quality assurance, quality control (QA/QC) services and support on assigned projects with the Construction Department to ensure that projects are executed according to the specification, terms and condition of the construction contract and in compliance with the existing construction policies and procedures and services provided are in accordance with Client quality requirements.
• They will regularly interact with representatives from a variety of functional groups, including program management design/engineering, purchasing, construction and other personnel.
• Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or related field with 10 years of related work experience in the field of QA/QC.
• Lead Auditor Certification (ISO 9001 or equal), or ASQ Certification (CMQ/QE, CQA, or CQE) - or equivalent is preferred.
• Requires knowledge of industry quality systems and standards, such as ISO 9000, ASME, ANSI, ASTM.
• Requires knowledge of quality assurance/quality control work practices, processes and current technology.
• Requires proficiency in the use of computers and software packages related to field.
• Good Knowledge of Construction and Engineering processes.
• Ability to organize and manage tasks.
• Strong writing and oral communication skills and ability to organize and manage tasks.
• Strong computer literacy with good knowledge of Microsoft Application including MS Word, MS Excel, MS Access and Power Point Presentation.
About the Company
At NSR we pride ourselves on market knowledge, integrity, loyalty and professionalism. Through personal relationships and knowledge of what our clients look for in specific requirements we like to pride ourselves on matching people to the right role.
The partners at NSR have always dealt with people in an open and honest manner and as a company we are driven to find the right opportunity for people enhancing their career where ever this may be worldwide.
We work on the principal that every person we deal with is a potential client, this process has proved beneficial for us as there are many people we have dealt with on the International circuit that have approached NSR Associates to recruit for them as a client after we have worked on their behalf as a candidate.
|Abu Dhabi||3 Oct|
Senior QA/QC Engineer
|Saudi Arabia||20 Jul|
Corporate QA/QC Manager - Contractor
QA/QC Consultant - O&G Construction
Big Fish Recruitment
|Saudi Arabia||3 Aug|