Job description / Role
RAWABI Holding Company
Operating in Saudi Arabia and the Middle East for over 30 years as one of the leading industrial players in the region and has activities in construction & engineering, oil & gas, petrochemical, utilities, power & electrical, telecommunication & IT, trading, and manufacturing. RAWABI Holding Company comprises various subsidiaries and several associated companies.
The main purpose of the QC Electrical Inspector II's job is Ensures that fabricated parts at Production - Electrical complies with product requirements.
- Conducts in-process inspection on products at Production - Electrical.
- Conducts and/or monitors the final inspection, testing, packing and delivery of the products.
- Identifies the inspected products based on the result of the inspection conducted.
- Coordinates customer, third party inspection during in-process, final inspection and testing.
- Prepares report on identified nonconforming products during in-process and final inspections.
- Prepares inspection report on inspected products.
- Prepares reports for inspection and any identified nonconforming materials
- Protects inspection, measuring and test equipment issued to him from damage and deterioration during handling and storage.
- Follows all applicable procedures and work instructions.
- Coordinates with other departments for any non conformance resolution, suggestions and other activity for continual improvement.
- Maintains records based on "Control of Quality Records" procedure.
- Performs other task that may be assigned (only if trained on the task)
- Perform troubleshooting / rectification of electrical panels at customer's site..
- Monthly quality data preparation and analysis.
- Performs miscellaneous tasks as assigned by his/her direct manager
- Hold nonconforming products unless authorized by relevant authority.
Knowledge, Skills, Experience and Qualifications
- Education-Bachelor Degree Electrical Engineer .
- Training-Preferably Completed Internal Auditing course.
- Skills-Electrical and Manufacturing background.
- Knowledgeable in using inspection, measuring and test equipment, e.g., multimeter, insulation tester, etc Ability to read and understand international standard, specifications and drawing.
- Computer Application Knowledge (M.S. Office, M.S Windows, etc.)
- Experience-Worked at least 2 years as QC inspector in ISO 9001:2008 certified company manufacturing Electrical panel boards.
- Strong communication skills in all forms
- Familiar with Saudi Aramco Engineering Standards and general design drawing.
- Flexible to travel in and outside the kingdom
- Ability to read product data-sheet and observe the required information
- Knowledge of the non-conformacne procedure and indentify the toot cause analysis.
- All your personal information will be kept confidential.
About the Company
Rawabi Holding, through its fully owned subsidiaries, joint ventures and partnerships with international market leaders, focuses on four core sectors:
Oilfield Services, Contracting & Industrial Services, Offshore Services and Retail. Through these divisions, we provide a diversified range of products and services to a variety of industries: oil, gas and petrochemicals; marine; engineering and construction; power, telecom and IT; corrosion and industrial services; logistics; and consumer products. Although varied and distinct, all our offerings share the same commitment to quality, service and excellence that make them part of the Rawabi Holding family.
Rawabi Holding is a purpose-driven company that exists not only to generate profit, but also to improve everyone and everything we can. From customer projects and employee development to our impact on the communities in which we work, Rawabi Holding is propelled by an unwavering energy to make everything we touch better. No matter how great the challenge or how complex the problem, we face it head-on to deliver proven results.