QC Inspector (MEP)
TGC Middle East
Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
Job description / Role
This opportunity is with a well-known construction or manufacturing company. You will further be based in Saudi Arabia. The role is for 3 months extendable.
• As MEP QC Inspector, you would be mainly responsible in inspecting all the incoming materials and then making sure if they meet specified quality standards.
• You will report to the QA/QC Project Manager.
• You will further coordinate with other QA/QC engineers.
• Preparation of the necessary documents for inspection and testing of MEP (mechanical, electrical, and plumbing) works will be done by you.
• You will be responsible for reviewing check lists, drawings, and any other quality-related documents.
• You will also do site inspections and make assessments.
• Assisting the supervision of MEP works will allows you to raise conformance and non-conformance reports.
• The role will immerse you also to ISO QEHSMS procedures/ documentations.
• You also have to prioritize and maintain records-keeping.
• You will involve yourself in preparing and submitting requests for work inspections. Then you will have to raise observation reports.
• Other than that, you should always prepare weekly reports regarding the site activities of the project.
• As per the role, you will review all mechanical, electrical, and plumbing drawings. Afterwards you will ensure their compliance with construction specifications. Root Cause Analysis (RCA) will also be generated by you.
• To be successful, you would ideally need to possess at least 3 years of experience specifically in quality control, quality inspection, quality engineering and the like.
• Implementing QA/QC practices in the construction/manufacturing/engineering industry is necessary.
• A college degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering is preferred.
• You should have experience in overseeing QA/QC work within MEP, specifically in.
• Experience in coordination with other project personnel in ensuring deadlines, procedures and other project requirements will prove to be useful in the long run. Auditing activities is ideal.
• Experience in collaboration in development and maintenance of Quality Policies, Processes, Procedures and other related documents is a must.
• You should be skilled in terms of leadership, guidance, and training to lower-level Quality personnel.
• Being proficient in the use of computers and software packages related to field is useful.
• You should also have the ability to analyze situations in business terms.
• It is essential that you also have Project Planning skills.
• Skills to promote safety awareness including adhering to safety rules and requirements is needed with the said role.
• Based on stated requirements, you should have experience in performing quality engineering reviews of design documentation for compliance.
If this opportunity excites you, please apply online. Please note shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
About the Company
TGC is an Executive search and human capital firm with our office based in Dubai, UAE. We focus on providing exceptional talent across a number of skilled experts to meet your professional and technical talent requirements throughout Middle East.
The competition for qualified senior management is severe and the best candidates are passive job seekers or are based outside the Middle East region. Our researchers have access worldwide, across industries and geographies. Our success is driven by our access, experience and judgment. We differentiate ourselves by our completion rates and the positive experiences clients and candidates have working with TGC.
We have an excellent understanding of the local market, with a combined experience of over 20 years of a highly skilled team,we provide organizations the highest talent to ease the recruitment process and create significant opportunities for individuals.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
GEA GRADE Refrigeration LLC
|Saudi Arabia||14 Mar|
Senior Electrical Engineer