Job description / Role
Rawabi Holding Company
Operating in Saudi Arabia and the Middle East for over 30 years as one of the leading industrial players in the region and has activities in construction & engineering, oil & gas, petrochemical, utilities, power & electrical, telecommunication & IT, trading, and manufacturing. RAWABI Holding Company comprises various subsidiaries and several associated companies.
- The main purpose of the QC Manager will be to establish, update and continuously improve quality management systems to ensure the system operates effectively.
- Support customer / supplier satisfaction at all levels in accordance to ISO 9001:2015 & ISO 17025:2017.
- To establish, update and continuously improve Standard operating procedures for specialty gases filling operations
- To establish, update and continuously improve Standard operating procedures for specialty gases Quality control operations.
- To establish the laboratory with latest technology equipment suitable to cover all specialty gases analysis.
- Supervises and coordinates activities of lab personnel in production and analysis of compressed and liquefied gases to meet Specialty Gas product requirements
- Serve as lead trainer for scheduling and conducting all required training and or lab performance reviews as required
- Responsible for scheduling, conducting and ensuring all maintenance of analytical and or other equipment related to Specialty Gas lab is up-to date
- Handles customer complaints, providing thorough root cause analysis of complaint, short-term and long-term corrective actions.
- Write Quality procedures, Test and calibration method, work instructions and forms in accordance to ISO 17025
- Control of records in accordance to ISO 17025 requirement
- Review internal & external customers requirement and approve in line with Lab's capability
- Method validation for all lab equipment's in accordance to ISO 17025 :2017
- Calculation of Uncertainty and reporting in accordance to ISO 17025:2017.
- To prepare quality improvement plan
- Planning & conducting of Internal Audits and Internal Audits.
- Review and approve Correctness of Data in certificates issued from laboratory, equipment calibration report, QC chart and other documents.
- Review Management system documents for their effectiveness, improvement & Revision.
- Raise Nonconformance of test/calibration/product & Effectively close with Corrective action and preventive action
- Participation of proficiency testing scheme/Inter-Laboratory comparison and achieve Excellent Z score or En Score.
- Leads, directs, evaluates and develops the QC Manager team to ensure that the objectives are reached
- Is responsible for the development, performance appraisal and succession planning of all direct and indirect reports
- Promotes a highly effective management and leadership style in line with the Company's values and that supports the achievement of its strategy and objectives
- Identifies potential successor for his/her position; oversees and implements developmental plans for identified successors
- Performs miscellaneous tasks as assigned by his/her direct manager
Communications and Working Relationships
- Interfaces with Production Manager/Operation Manager
Health and Safety Responsibilities
- Promotes and disseminates a positive health and safety culture and ensures the health, safety and welfare of self and others
- Ensures employee health and safety programs and guidelines are developed, regularly maintained, implemented,
- Intellectual property of Rawabi Integrated Gas
Rawabi Integrated Gas - Job Descriptions Version 1.0 2/2 reviewed and complied with:
- Identifies any Health, Safety or Environmental risks and recommends and implements measures and solutions to mitigate these risks 5. Knowledge, Skills, Experience
- M.sc in Chemistry or MTech Chemical Engineering.
- Qualified internal auditor for ISO 9001 & ISO 17025 Management system.
- Must have minimum of 10 years' experience in Specialty gases operations and specialty gases laboratory.
About the Company
Rawabi Holding, through its fully owned subsidiaries, joint ventures and partnerships with international market leaders, focuses on four core sectors:
Oilfield Services, Contracting & Industrial Services, Offshore Services and Retail. Through these divisions, we provide a diversified range of products and services to a variety of industries: oil, gas and petrochemicals; marine; engineering and construction; power, telecom and IT; corrosion and industrial services; logistics; and consumer products. Although varied and distinct, all our offerings share the same commitment to quality, service and excellence that make them part of the Rawabi Holding family.
Rawabi Holding is a purpose-driven company that exists not only to generate profit, but also to improve everyone and everything we can. From customer projects and employee development to our impact on the communities in which we work, Rawabi Holding is propelled by an unwavering energy to make everything we touch better. No matter how great the challenge or how complex the problem, we face it head-on to deliver proven results.
Quality Manager - O&M
Quality Assurance Lab Specialist
United Arab Emirates University (UAEU)
|Al Ain||24 May|
Big Fish Recruitment
|Saudi Arabia||3 Aug|
QC Engineer / Inspector - O&M
Deputy Head of Quality NEOM Green Hydrogen
|Saudi Arabia||30 Jun|