Job description / Role
RAWABI Holding Company
Operating in Saudi Arabia and the Middle East for over 30 years as one of the leading industrial players in the region and has activities in construction & engineering, oil & gas, petrochemical, utilities, power & electrical, telecommunication & IT, trading, and manufacturing. RAWABI Holding Company comprises various subsidiaries and several associated companies.
- Accountable for the training and certification of RSCC's QC Staff
- Accountable for implementing ISO policies, procedures and standards
- Accountable for establishing, updating and implementing quality inspection plans for all projects and work sites (workshops etc)
- Develops and institutionalizes RSCC's QC expertise, know-how, controls and capabilities
- Ensures that RSCC's quality standards, guidelines and policies are formalized into RSCC QA/QC manual
- Ensures RSCC QC manual is regularly updated and available for consultation
- Manages the documentation and institutionalization of lessons learned concerning quality
- Indetifies and tracks QC KPI's and devises plans and initiatives for improvement
- Accountable for the proper implementation
- Provides support for the professional development of staff reporting directly to him
- Coordinates with the Estimation unit to establish the preliminary quality plan during bidding
- Coordinates with the Project Managers to ensure that quality plan and construction plan are aligned
- Coordinates with Procurement for conducting inspections of purchased materials
- Coordinates with client appointed quality inspection teams to resolve complex QA/QC issues
- Interacts and manages all QC on site staff and operational issues on a daily basis
- Coordinates with local and international organizations/institutions for updating RSCC"s standards
- Coordinates with ISO Certifiers to ensure RSCC is complying with ISO Procedures
- BS in Mechanical Engineering
- Post Graduate qualifications in QA/QC with strong process-compliance auditing skills
- Strong knowledge of engineering standards
- Excellent interpersonal, organization, and communication skills
- Minimum 10 year experience in the construction industry, including experience on field, in a company of RSCC's size or larger
- Minimum 3 year experience in the GCC, preferably in Saudi Arabia
- Fluent in English (oral and written) - Arabic fluency preferred
- Aramco approved is more preferable.
- All your personal information will be kept confidential.
About the Company
Rawabi Holding, through its fully owned subsidiaries, joint ventures and partnerships with international market leaders, focuses on four core sectors:
Oilfield Services, Contracting & Industrial Services, Offshore Services and Retail. Through these divisions, we provide a diversified range of products and services to a variety of industries: oil, gas and petrochemicals; marine; engineering and construction; power, telecom and IT; corrosion and industrial services; logistics; and consumer products. Although varied and distinct, all our offerings share the same commitment to quality, service and excellence that make them part of the Rawabi Holding family.
Rawabi Holding is a purpose-driven company that exists not only to generate profit, but also to improve everyone and everything we can. From customer projects and employee development to our impact on the communities in which we work, Rawabi Holding is propelled by an unwavering energy to make everything we touch better. No matter how great the challenge or how complex the problem, we face it head-on to deliver proven results.