Job description / Role
Rawabi Holding Company
Operating in Saudi Arabia and the Middle East for over 30 years as one of the leading industrial players in the region and has activities in construction & engineering, oil & gas, petrochemical, utilities, power & electrical, telecommunication & IT, trading, and manufacturing. RAWABI Holding Company comprises various subsidiaries and several associated companies.
• Ensures that fabricated parts at Production - Mechanical complies with product requirements.
• Conducts in-process inspection on fabricated, machined and painted parts at Production - Mechanical.
• Conduct paint thickness inspection, adhesion, strength and bend test on paint sample to verify specification adherence.
• Identifies the inspected parts based on the result of the inspection conducted.
• Prepares report on identified nonconforming products during in-process inspection.
• Prepares inspection report on inspected parts.
• Protects inspection, measuring and test equipment issued to him from damage and deterioration during handling and storage.
• Follows all applicable procedures and work instructions.
• Prepares monthly quality data collection and analysis
• Coordinates with other departments.
• Maintains records based on "Control of Quality Records" procedure.
• Performs other task that may be assigned (only if trained on the task).
• Hold nonconforming products unless authorized by relevant authority.
• Communications and Working Relationships
• Strong communication skills in all forms including written, oral, email, telephone and presentation
Knowledge, Skills, Experience and Qualifications
• At least graduate from a technical school.
• Training-Preferably Completed Internal Auditing course, CSWIP 3.1 certified welding inspector, NDT level 2 certified inspector, & NACE certified coating inspector.
• Skills-Knowledgeable in sheet metal & structural fabrication and Manufacturing background.
• Ability to read and understand international standard (i.e. AWS, IEC, NEMA, UL, ANSI, etc.) specifications (i.e. Saudi Aramco, Saudi Electricity, SABIC, etc.) and drawing.
• Computer Application Knowledge (M.S. Office, M.S Windows, etc).
• Others-Communication skill in English.
• At least 3-4 Years exp. As QC inspector in ISO 9001:2008 Certified company of manufacturing electrical panel boards & structures.
• At least 3 years experience in welding inspection for both structural and metal sheets.
• At least 3 years experience in Powder/ Liquid Spray Painting inspections.
Physical Requirements of the Job - If Applicable
Flexible to travel locally as per job requirements.
About the Company
Rawabi Holding, through its fully owned subsidiaries, joint ventures and partnerships with international market leaders, focuses on four core sectors:
Oilfield Services, Contracting & Industrial Services, Offshore Services and Retail. Through these divisions, we provide a diversified range of products and services to a variety of industries: oil, gas and petrochemicals; marine; engineering and construction; power, telecom and IT; corrosion and industrial services; logistics; and consumer products. Although varied and distinct, all our offerings share the same commitment to quality, service and excellence that make them part of the Rawabi Holding family.
Rawabi Holding is a purpose-driven company that exists not only to generate profit, but also to improve everyone and everything we can. From customer projects and employee development to our impact on the communities in which we work, Rawabi Holding is propelled by an unwavering energy to make everything we touch better. No matter how great the challenge or how complex the problem, we face it head-on to deliver proven results.
Plant QA/QC Inspector
China Petroleum Pipeline Engineering Company Limited (CPP)
Mechanical Inspector(Waste Water Treatment, STP)
Mechanical Engineer I
United Arab Emirates University (UAEU)
|Al Ain||13 Dec|