Job description / Role
QA/QC Manager’s role & responsibilities are to establish and implement the Project Quality Management System in line with GS E&C corporate QHSE standards. The duties include but are not limited to the following;
• Manage and oversee project quality to ensure compliance to codes, standards, regulations, equipment-specific specifications, and QMS requirements.
• Advancing quality achievement and performance improvement throughout the organization.
• Managing the development and implementation of the QMS for planning, fabrication, inspection, documentation, and operations activities including:
• Planning duties within the QA/QC staff and related work schedules;
• Establishing service standards for end users (i.e., internal department or external customer);
• Identifying and developing QA/QC personnel certification requirements and continuing education/training needs;
• Providing leadership, mentorship, and direction of all QA/QC personnel.
• Taking full responsibility for hold-point releases once all QMS functions have been completed and the equipment is ready to go into the next work stage.
• Developing and implementing risk-based inspection (RBI) activities and processes, using API 580 and other similar programs to develop internal standard practices.
• Managing plant integrity through a failure analysis reporting system and following up on recommendations.
• Oversee supervision of all visual inspections and NDE, including 3rd party subcontractors.
• Managing inspection, NDE, and testing plans for new construction, repair work, and alterations.
• Identify and develop solutions to correct inspection function deficiencies.
• Manage construction processes, plant equipment, inspection and NDE personnel certification and QMS internal audits.
SAR 10,000 to 18,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Quality or Engineering from a recognized institute
• A current relevant Quality qualification(e.g. ISO 9001 Auditor Certificate or equivalent)
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
• Full conversant with international Quality standards, codes and industry practices
About the Company
Thabat is a leading provider of construction and contracting solutions. We have a rich, 40-year history, with a proven track record of successfully delivering on projects of any scale and complexity.
Our impressive portfolio of iconic construction and infrastructure projects have shaped the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia - and our reputation for delivering on time, and to the highest standards of quality and safety.
Over the last four decades Thabat has forged long term strategic partnerships at the local, regional and global level. We have adopted international best practices in terms of quality, safety and professionalism, and have become the construction industry benchmark for best practices in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
Our comprehensive experience of successful JV’s with leading blue-chip companies, combined with an in depth knowledge of the local market, provides Thabat clients with a truly unique, value-added offering.
As a Class-A certified contractor for Saudi Aramco and the Saudi government for Public Works, Thabat consistently delivers complex projects that exceed client expectation. As part of the renowned A K Al Muhaidib & Sons conglomerate, our clients can maximize on the strength of our thirteen synergistic sister companies that are all leaders in their specialized fields. From conception to completion, Thabat is your one stop shop for pioneering, quality construction solutions.
QA QC Manager
Manager, Project Quality Inspection
|Saudi Arabia||28 Jan|
QA Manager (Aramco Approved)
QA/QC Manager - Hotel
Alpha International Factory Industrial Food Co.
|Al Kharj||14 Apr|