Job description / Role
RAWABI Holding Company
Operating in Saudi Arabia and the Middle East for over 30 years as one of the leading industrial players in the region and has activities in construction & engineering, oil & gas, petrochemical, utilities, power & electrical, telecommunication & IT, trading, and manufacturing. RAWABI Holding Company comprises various subsidiaries and several associated companies.
- Oversees & performs the pipe line fitting / fabrication works.
- Estimate Budget for each project including cost of personnel and materials.
- Reviews mechanical sketches, assembly drawings and detail drawings in fabrication works.
- Prioritizes the& plans effectively.
- Accountable for implementing ISO policies, procedures and standards
- Accountable for establishing, updating and implementing quality inspection plans for all projects and work sites (workshops etc)
- Develops and institutionalizes RSCC's QA/QC expertise, know-how, controls and capabilities
- Ensures that RSCC's quality standards, guidelines and policies are formalized into RSCC QA/QC manual
- Ensures RSCC QA/QC manual is regularly updated and available for consultation
- Manages the documentation and institutionalization of lessons learned concerning quality
- Accountable for the proper implementation
Knowledge, Skills, Experience and Qualifications
- BS in Engineering or equivalent
- Post Graduate qualifications in QA/QC with strong process-compliance auditing skills
- Strong knowledge of engineering standards
- Excellent interpersonal, organization, and communication skills
- Minimum 8 year experience in the construction industry, including experience on field, in a company of RSCC's size or larger
- Minimum 5 year experience in the GCC, preferably in Saudi Arabia
- Fluent in English (oral and written) - Arabic fluency preferred
About the Company
Rawabi Holding, through its fully owned subsidiaries, joint ventures and partnerships with international market leaders, focuses on four core sectors:
Oilfield Services, Contracting & Industrial Services, Offshore Services and Retail. Through these divisions, we provide a diversified range of products and services to a variety of industries: oil, gas and petrochemicals; marine; engineering and construction; power, telecom and IT; corrosion and industrial services; logistics; and consumer products. Although varied and distinct, all our offerings share the same commitment to quality, service and excellence that make them part of the Rawabi Holding family.
Rawabi Holding is a purpose-driven company that exists not only to generate profit, but also to improve everyone and everything we can. From customer projects and employee development to our impact on the communities in which we work, Rawabi Holding is propelled by an unwavering energy to make everything we touch better. No matter how great the challenge or how complex the problem, we face it head-on to deliver proven results.