Job description / Role
A reputed drilling contractor is seeking for a QHSE Manager with experience in managing offshore jack ups in Middle East (Saudi Arabia).
It's a residence based position in Saudi Arabia, with 30 calendar days' vacation annually.
The QHSE Manager execute the core business of a responsible drilling contractor. Provide structured focus on
Development and maintenance of CME’s management system. Responsible for setting QHSE policies designed to achieve the Core Values in maintaining an incident free workplace.
• University degree in Business, Engineering or a related field.
• At least 10-15 years of experience in QHSE or Operations preferably with 5 years managerial position and hands-on experience in managing offshore Drilling operations in Saudi Arabia with client Aramco.
• Previous experience with management system development and international quality standards.
• Demonstrated experience in conducting Quality system audits against relevant standards
• Ability to lead and motivate a team of QHSE Auditors
• Extensive working knowledge in the implementation and management and auditing of management systems.
• Excellent understanding of the English language, i.e. ability to communicate effectively verbally, reading and writing
• Ability to respect the cultural challenges and differences experienced in a multi-cultural and multi-national work environment
• Strong organizational, presentation and analytical and report writing skills
• Must have good inter-personal skills and ability to communicate effectively at all levels of Management
• NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent in an HSE related subject – NEBOSH certificate / international certificate accepted as a minimum if suitable experience in an HSE role
• Lead auditor certificate in ISO/OSHAS standards
About the Company
COSL has the largest and most diverse offshore oilfield services facilities in China. COSL's services not only cover offshore China and the Asia-Pacific regions, but also extend internationally to the Southeast Asia, the Middle East, the Americas, and Europe, the Africa, the Far East and touch more than thirty countries and areas around the world.
In 2017 COSL operated thirty-three jack-ups, twelve semi-submersibles, five module rigs, and two accommodations rigs, totaling fifty-two various platforms. Supporting them were COSL's one-hundred-and-thirty working vessels, thirteen seismic survey ships, and more than four-hundred-and-thirty units of modern facilities and equipment for logging, directional drilling, drilling-fluids handling, cementing, and well workover services- all being augmented by COSL's self-developed logging-while-drilling tool, DRILOG, and COSL's rotary steering drilling tool, WELLEADER.
That broad array of capabilities gives COSL's customers many options from which they can match their specific requirements to an appropriately efficient solution by choosing different combinations of stand-alone, integrated multi-service packaged, and turnkey services-configurations.
Big Fish Recruitment
|Saudi Arabia||20 Jan|
HSE Team Leader
HSE / Safety Manager
Sommerman Skinner Associates (SSA Limited)
Senior QHSE Manager
Big Fish Recruitment
Ignite Search & Selection