Mohammed Al-Rashid Contracting Co. (MARCO)
Job description / Role
• To manage all aspects of the QHSE department including personnel requirements.
• To control the system requirements in line with applicable ISO standards and to liaise with the auditing body to ensure conformance.
• To ensure that project-based quality departments efficiently verify products conformance with drawings and specifications in line with engineering design.
• To ensure that ensure project-based quality departments efficiently verify production techniques are up to required standard to effectively produce quality products.
• To appraise vendors on a regular basis and to score vendors on a points system and document for QHSE audits.
• Take on responsibility for the QHSE department, ensuring adequate equipment to perform the required functions.
• To report to the General Manager and Technical Director on a regular basis, all QHSE functions.
• Manage and perform regular audits to projects and head office to evaluate and ensure conformance.
• Responsible for correct retention and disposal of documents in your described area, complying to the relevant law and regulations
• Management may, from time to time, require you to carry out tasks in addition to your normal duties, provided these tasks are both reasonable and within your capabilities.
Education and Training:
• Qualified in Management systems auditing
• Educated to degree level in Quality, Health and Safety and Environmental management or equivalent
• Experience of Quality Procedures
• Experience of working with a Tier 1 Contractor
• Experience of managing people
• Experience of ISO 9001; 14001 and/or 18001/45001 Standards
• A good understanding of engineering and construction practices
• Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
• Ability to work and manage a team
• Computer literate
• Excellent Communication skills
• Driving License
Commitment to personal development and ability to work flexibly in accordance with the needs of the company
• Highly motivated self-starter
• Able to work on own initiative
• High standard of accuracy and attention to detail
• Excellent communication skills
• Confident and decisive attitude
About the Company
In Mohammed Al-Rashid Contracting Co. (MARCO) We believe that contracting is a profession more than a business, which require accumulated experiences and continuous development by following the latest industry practices and building technologies.
With this belief as a foundation of MARCO since inception 1982,and by nurturing our accumulated experiences have been able to offer our clients high quality, outstanding services and solutions that fosters a trustful relationship that reduces the burdens of construction and puts the client at ease knowing that his project in good hands.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Safety Manager - Construction
Health & Safety Engineering Expert
Big Fish Recruitment
Big Fish Recruitment