Job description / Role
On behalf of a global fast-food retailer we are seeking a Quality Assurance Consultant. Based in Riyadh and reporting to the Director of Quality Assurance you will manage, coordinate, and conduct quality audits of all stores and suppliers in order to maintain quality standards throughout the organization.
- Assist the Divisional Head in developing and aligning functional strategy and objectives by participating in the development of business plans, feasibility studies, budgets and detailed project plans in accordance with Develop, implement and monitor divisional policies and procedures.
- Obtain and maintain their International quality standards.
- Perform quality audits at stores to ensure implementation and compliance of policies and procedures.
- Investigate customer quality complaints related to raw material and ingredients.
- Take the lead in handling the complaints about the international suppliers in coordination with Regional Office overall business strategy and direction.
- Assist the Divisional head with allocated annual divisional budget by controlling expenditures, cost reduction initiatives and reporting variances in actual versus budgeted, to ensure effective cost management.
- Contribute to media and customer enquiries related to the quality and ingredients of served products and foods in collaboration with Marketing and Communication Department.
- Prepare and submit monthly Quality Assurance Report summarizing Supplier and Distribution Center provided services in terms of quality to the Head of Procurement and Contracting.
- Supervise daily activities of Distribution Center related to the quality issues.
- Coordinate the approval process of local suppliers with Regional office and manage and coordinate the quality related issues with local, regional and international suppliers.
- Supervise, guide and assist direct reports to perform their daily activities in accordance with the policies and procedures.
- Actively participate in on-the-job training, mentoring and coaching of direct reports.
- 4 to 6 years' experience in Quality Assurance from a food retailer
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or equivalent
About the Company
Future Careers Middle East Free Zone LLC was established as a Recruitment & HR Consultancy to service both Clients and Candidates across the GCC region. An experienced Recruiter with over 20 years demonstrated history working in Human Resources & Recruitment across the Middle East markets. Skilled in Negotiation, HR Consulting, Executive Search, Team Building, and Technical Recruiting. Strong human resources professional.
Our current portfolio consists of blue-chip and multinational clients, private sector, semi-government organizations, and startups.