Quality Assurance Inspector
TRS Staffing Solutions
Job description / Role
• Accountable for the quality and quality of every activity,
• Responsible for QA/QC documents of the complete project, including certificates, calibration, test results, inspection requests, non-compliance reports and site instruction/observations, permanent materials delivered, and other important QA/QC documents.
• Develop and determine all standards to perform inspections and tests on all procedures, oversee all testing methods, and maintain high-quality standards for all processes.
• Review the quality of all materials at the site, ensure compliance with all project specifications and quality, and collaborate with the department for all material procurement and quality materials.
• Supervise the effective implementation of all test and inspection schedules, ensure adherence to all procedures, and coordinate with various teams to perform quality audits on processes.
• Assist employees in ensuring knowledge of all quality standards, ensure compliance with all quality manuals and procedures, and collaborate with contractors and suppliers to maintain the quality of all systems.
• Manage to lift all equipment, handle the efficient storage of all hazardous materials, and perform quality audits per the required schedule.
• Monitor an efficient system, record all project activities, and analyze all processes to ensure all work meets quality requirements.
• Manage all work methods, maintain knowledge of quality assurance standards, monitor continuous application for all quality assurance processes, and recommend corrective actions for all operations.
• Develop a method statement for the activity, including risk assessment, job safety environmental analysis, and Inspection
• Test Plan and Checklist based on project specifications.
• Degree in Civil Engineering
• Experience in the construction industry
• 10 - 15 years experience
• Familiar with construction methods and materials and relevant regulations and standards.
• Liaise with the Technical Engineer for submission of material submittals to the Consultant
• Coordinate with the Consultant’s representative and Site In-charge for Inspection.
About the Company
Established in 1984
TRS works around the world finding and connecting the best talent with businesses and organisations that: design, build, operate, maintain or support the production of goods and services for a variety of industry sectors covering; oil, gas, chemicals, infrastructure, life sciences, manufacturing, mining, power, renewable energy and public sector.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
GEA GRADE Refrigeration LLC
Quality Assurance & Control Expert